What are the categories of the disease pulmonary tuberculosis & what are treatment options?

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - modern drug regime for treatment of p tuberculosis , details?

as advised by w h o , p tuberculosis , new modern regime for treatment

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - I had a very bad skin infection due to tb treatment.so I was stopped from?

... taking treatment.so how is my tb gonna be treated is there any operation maybe to treat pulmonary tb

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - hi this is Ashok. I got Pulmonary TB in 2010 & I got treatment of the same?

... upto march 2011. The ex rays & ECR tests shown that it was OK. But I feel some pain in my left side of chest. I consulted the doctor & he ...

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - my mom is suffering with pulmonary tuberclosis, n is gaining health, but?

... now when her treatment is almost in the end which is shown in x-ray, again fever and cough occurs. what is the reason behind it? please help me

Tuberculosis treatment dosage?

I missed 8 days of rifampicin and isoniazid dose!!! What should i do now?