What are the categories of the disease pulmonary tuberculosis & what are treatment options?

Here is a good link for you.
http://www.drugs.com/enc/pulmonary-tuberculosis.html

Tuberculosis -- Active - what can be the side effects of moxif in XDR TB?

My father is suffering from XDR TB and he has been prescribed moxif as one of the lined drug in the treatment. He has developed some abnormlity while ...

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - modern drug regime for treatment of p tuberculosis , details?

as advised by w h o , p tuberculosis , new modern regime for treatment

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - I had a very bad skin infection due to tb treatment.so I was stopped from?

... taking treatment.so how is my tb gonna be treated is there any operation maybe to treat pulmonary tb

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - hi this is Ashok. I got Pulmonary TB in 2010 & I got treatment of the same?

... upto march 2011. The ex rays & ECR tests shown that it was OK. But I feel some pain in my left side of chest. I consulted the doctor & he ...

Tuberculosis treatment dosage?

I missed 8 days of rifampicin and isoniazid dose!!! What should i do now?