What are the categories of the disease pulmonary tuberculosis & what are treatment options?

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - I had a very bad skin infection due to tb treatment.so I was stopped from?

... taking treatment.so how is my tb gonna be treated is there any operation maybe to treat pulmonary tb

How to manage Abnormal behaviour;Irritability in child taking efeverenz?

10year child on AZT+3TC+EFV since 4 weeks initially completed Intensive Phase of Pulmonary tuberculosis treatment and now on RH continuation ...

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - my mom is suffering with pulmonary tuberclosis, n is gaining health, but?

... now when her treatment is almost in the end which is shown in x-ray, again fever and cough occurs. what is the reason behind it? please help me

Tuberculosis - can you please answer this ? what kind of treatment should I take pls. thank you?

... spot film confirms the presence of an oval nodule in the right parahilar area may be tuberculous in origin