What are the categories of the disease pulmonary tuberculosis & what are treatment options?

Here is a good link for you.
http://www.drugs.com/enc/pulmonary-tuberculosis.html

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - modern drug regime for treatment of p tuberculosis , details?

as advised by w h o , p tuberculosis , new modern regime for treatment

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - I had a very bad skin infection due to tb treatment.so I was stopped from?

... taking treatment.so how is my tb gonna be treated is there any operation maybe to treat pulmonary tb

How to manage Abnormal behaviour;Irritability in child taking efeverenz?

10year child on AZT+3TC+EFV since 4 weeks initially completed Intensive Phase of Pulmonary tuberculosis treatment and now on RH continuation ...

Is there a treatment for patches on lungs? I have finished 3 months of treatment?

I have finished 3 months of treatment for pulmonary tuberculosis, but I still have those patches on my lungs and the X Ray hasn't shown any ...

Tuberculosis treatment dosage?

I missed 8 days of rifampicin and isoniazid dose!!! What should i do now?