What are the categories of the disease pulmonary tuberculosis & what are treatment options?

Tuberculosis -- Active - what can be the side effects of moxif in XDR TB?

My father is suffering from XDR TB and he has been prescribed moxif as one of the lined drug in the treatment. He has developed some abnormlity while ...

How to manage Abnormal behaviour;Irritability in child taking efeverenz?

10year child on AZT+3TC+EFV since 4 weeks initially completed Intensive Phase of Pulmonary tuberculosis treatment and now on RH continuation ...

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - hi this is Ashok. I got Pulmonary TB in 2010 & I got treatment of the same?

... upto march 2011. The ex rays & ECR tests shown that it was OK. But I feel some pain in my left side of chest. I consulted the doctor & he ...

Is there a treatment for patches on lungs? I have finished 3 months of treatment?

I have finished 3 months of treatment for pulmonary tuberculosis, but I still have those patches on my lungs and the X Ray hasn't shown any ...

Tuberculosis treatment dosage?

I missed 8 days of rifampicin and isoniazid dose!!! What should i do now?