What are the categories of the disease pulmonary tuberculosis & what are treatment options?

Here is a good link for you.
http://www.drugs.com/enc/pulmonary-tuberculosis.html

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - modern drug regime for treatment of p tuberculosis , details?

as advised by w h o , p tuberculosis , new modern regime for treatment

Pulmonary Tuberculosis - hi this is Ashok. I got Pulmonary TB in 2010 & I got treatment of the same?

... upto march 2011. The ex rays & ECR tests shown that it was OK. But I feel some pain in my left side of chest. I consulted the doctor & he ...

Is there a treatment for patches on lungs? I have finished 3 months of treatment?

I have finished 3 months of treatment for pulmonary tuberculosis, but I still have those patches on my lungs and the X Ray hasn't shown any ...

Tuberculosis treatment dosage?

I missed 8 days of rifampicin and isoniazid dose!!! What should i do now?

Tuberculosis - can you please answer this ? what kind of treatment should I take pls. thank you?

... spot film confirms the presence of an oval nodule in the right parahilar area may be tuberculous in origin