... she is unable to do so. I promised her that if she took a turn for the worst that I would update you. So here it is.. Melissa started having a lot of pain Today. She was vomiting and trembling with so much pain. This started about 12 in the afternoon. The doctors were unable to give her any more pain meds. At around 2 p.m. she went into a full blown seizure. It is now 11 p.m. and she still has not woke up. The doctors tell me she is in a coma. She may wake up, she may not. At this point it is too early to tell if she has any major damage to her brain.

I can't believe this. My heart is so heavy right now. She is the best person I have ever known in my whole life. The love in her heart shines! Everyone around her can see it! I have literally seen her donate every peice of clothing in her closet to a woman and her family who were in need. I can't imagine living without her. She was so upset when she found out that children may not be possible. I want children. But I need her! If children of our own is not possible then in all fore adopting a child in need. But I can't live without her. I just keep sitting here with her, holding her hand and talking to her. God PLEASE let her wake up! I would give anything to take this illness on myself so she doesn't have to suffer. She has been through so much in her life, I hate that she is having to deal with this too. So please! I know she has prayer warriors on here. Please pray for my wife! She has touched so many lives, she deserves her miracle. Thank you so much for being here for her. Posting and talking to all of you on here has really helped her cope with some of this.