Can you take valium with suboxone?

It's not a good idea. Valium and other benzos when taken with suboxone/subutex can result in a drug interaction causing respiratory depression.

How do you stop taking Suboxone?

I'm taking 1/2 of 8 mg dose every 5 hours. Take Valium at night to sleep. Was taking Vicodin for 4 years. 10 mg every 4 hours. I need DETOX, but ...

Suboxone drug test?

i started suboxone treatment exactly a week ago. one week prior to my treatment i took a valium to help me sleep one night because i was having ...

Can I take valium , suboxone, diphenhydramine, and topiramate?

I can't function, dizzy, stomache cramping, Looks like i'm drunk.

I've been using Valium (10mg) almost everday and I was wondering?

could this be interacting with my suboxone in such a way that it is INTERFERING with what the suboxone is supposed to do? My sub doctor, a specialist ...

How do you quit soma 350 mg?

I've been taking soma 350 mg for almost four to five months, I'm also a recovered heroin addict and am on suboxone, as well as valium 10 mg ...