Can you take valium with suboxone?

It's not a good idea. Valium and other benzos when taken with suboxone/subutex can result in a drug interaction causing respiratory depression.

Suboxone drug test?

i started suboxone treatment exactly a week ago. one week prior to my treatment i took a valium to help me sleep one night because i was having ...

I've been using Valium (10mg) almost everday and I was wondering?

could this be interacting with my suboxone in such a way that it is INTERFERING with what the suboxone is supposed to do? My sub doctor, a specialist ...

Why would I still feel like I want to use?

This seems to have been my biggest question. I think, maybe, I am taking on too much at one time. I am: 1) weaning off cigarettes 2) weaning off my ...

Thinking about going on Gabapentin?

The first time I went on Suboxone at the beginning of 2011 my doctor gave me Gabapentin so I could get off my Valium and not have to worry about ...

How do you quit soma 350 mg?

I've been taking soma 350 mg for almost four to five months, I'm also a recovered heroin addict and am on suboxone, as well as valium 10 mg ...