Can you take valium with suboxone?

It's not a good idea. Valium and other benzos when taken with suboxone/subutex can result in a drug interaction causing respiratory depression.

Suboxone, Valium, Adderall?

Yesterday my 26 year-old son's new Sub doctor wrote him prescriptions for suboxone, Adderall (60 mg), and Valium (40 mg/day). My son is worrying ...

How do you stop taking Suboxone?

I'm taking 1/2 of 8 mg dose every 5 hours. Take Valium at night to sleep. Was taking Vicodin for 4 years. 10 mg every 4 hours. I need DETOX, but ...

How long controlled drugs stay in system after starting Suboxon?

My last use of prescription pain meds and benzo's was 7 days ago.I took 2-Valium,1-Xanax,2-Demerol tablets,and 2-Percocets.That same day I ...

I've been using Valium (10mg) almost everday and I was wondering?

could this be interacting with my suboxone in such a way that it is INTERFERING with what the suboxone is supposed to do? My sub doctor, a specialist ...

How do you quit soma 350 mg?

I've been taking soma 350 mg for almost four to five months, I'm also a recovered heroin addict and am on suboxone, as well as valium 10 mg ...