Can you use voltaren gel on the back of the neck area?

Yes, most certainly. That would be fine.

How does Voltaren Patch compare to Voltaren Gel in relieving lower back pain?

I was prescribed the patch yesterday, now I see there is a gel on the market. No one mentions the price of the gel, the patch is VERY expensive, but ...

Voltaren Gel - I have been prescribed viltaren gel 1% to use on muscles on the back of my head. I?

... am concerned about using so close to the brain. Should I be concerned?

Voltaren Gel - I was prescribed Voltaren due to inflammation caused by a bone spur in my elbow. Has

... anyone else ever heard of it being used for this?

Can I use Voltaren Gel on my neck?

I have been using this gel for over a year on my joints due to twenty years of Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis. Now we add Fibromyalgia to the mix, and ...

Voltaren Gel - is it safe to use after a hip replacement on that area and on the healed wound?

my hip is sore around the area where the socket is. no pain where the ball is . the wound is healed so can i use the gel safely.