Can you use nasonex & omnaris together?

Both Nasonex and Omnaris are corticosteroid nasal sprays. They work in the same way to treat nasal symptoms of seasonal allergies and hay fever, such as congestion, sneezing, itching, and runny or stuffy nose.

They would not usually be prescribed together.

Do not take them together unless instructed to by your doctor.

See: http://www.drugs.com/omnaris.html
http://www.drugs.com/nasonex.html

I've taken both nasonex and omnaris before and the omnaris definitely worked better for me.But it depends on what your main symptons are. If you're main problem is congestion, I would recommend omnaris.Nasonex gave me headaches and a sore throat. But different medications work differently for different people. I would try taking one of them for two weeks and then taking the other one for two weeks and see which one is more effective for you.If neither one is satisfactory, you may need a different allergy medication altogether.I wouldn't recommend taking both of them.