Can you use horny goat weed with atenolol and lisinopril blood: pressure meds?

It is not recommended Horny Goat Weed may have a reaction to blood pressure meds.

Theoretically, combining horny goat weed with a high blood pressure medicine might increase the risk of dangerously low blood pressure (hypotension). It is probably best to check with your doc before using such a combination.

Please take care, best wishes!

cuetecpool 20 Feb 2012

thanks. Question if yo have high blood pressure and this herb lower it, would it be logical to use this herb?

Rajive Goel 21 Feb 2012

Perhaps yes, but do reconfirm it from the doc/pharmacist, please. Take care, bets wishes!