Can you use fentanyl gel patches in iv use?

waht do you mean i use patches they adhere to the body there is a gel inside that is time released you dont take it out.

bettypage43 11 Mar 2010

people eat the gel so you can take it out

Pertains to fentanyl patches. I have patches that don't have gel. Just stick onflat pieces?

What is the difference. Can I cut these types in half. I have only read here about this ?gel stuff?

What do mylan fentanyl patches look like do they have the gel in the patch or are they?

the ones with the medicine in the adhesive

Is there a big diff between gel and mylan patches?

Gave advice about mylan patches to someone else. Then i go to pharm today and they give me gel ones. Do they work the same? Effectiveness?

Fentanyl-New Patch and confused! Need help!?

I have been on the Fentanyl patches for quite a few years now and have only used the Watson brand (I am prescribed 2 75 mcg/h). I went and picked up ...

Anyone on Watson patches, are they gel filled? I would love to see what they look like?

I am being forced to change pharmacies right away due to insurance coverage. I have not been happy with any gel filled patches, not for the pain ...