Can you use fentanyl gel patches in iv use?

waht do you mean i use patches they adhere to the body there is a gel inside that is time released you dont take it out.

bettypage43 11 Mar 2010

people eat the gel so you can take it out

Was just restarted on Fentanyl patches and one fell off & wont re-stick! Help, what do I tell the Dr

So the second day I was re prescribed Fentanyl patches one fell off, I found it in my bed but cannot make it re stick! I tried tagaderms, medical ...

What do mylan fentanyl patches look like do they have the gel in the patch or are they?

the ones with the medicine in the adhesive

Has anyone heard about fentanyl patches being recalled?

hi, i hope someone reads this soon. This morning i was watching tv and a commersial came on and it was about fentanyl patches being recalled because ...

Fentanyl-New Patch and confused! Need help!?

I have been on the Fentanyl patches for quite a few years now and have only used the Watson brand (I am prescribed 2 75 mcg/h). I went and picked up ...

Anyone on Watson patches, are they gel filled? I would love to see what they look like?

I am being forced to change pharmacies right away due to insurance coverage. I have not been happy with any gel filled patches, not for the pain ...