Can you use fentanyl gel patches in iv use?

waht do you mean i use patches they adhere to the body there is a gel inside that is time released you dont take it out.

bettypage43 11 Mar 2010

people eat the gel so you can take it out

Pertains to fentanyl patches. I have patches that don't have gel. Just stick onflat pieces?

What is the difference. Can I cut these types in half. I have only read here about this ?gel stuff?

Is thier a difference between fentanyl transdermal patch and the fentanyl duragesic patch ?

I have had the fentanyl patches that say duragesic which have a gel inside . I recently obtained the fentanyl patchs that say transdermal on them and ...

Fentanyl patch question?

Ok so most of you know that I switched from Oxycontin to Fentanyl patch about a month ago. I think they have finally got me to the right level to get ...

Has anyone heard about fentanyl patches being recalled?

hi, i hope someone reads this soon. This morning i was watching tv and a commersial came on and it was about fentanyl patches being recalled because ...

Fentanyl-New Patch and confused! Need help!?

I have been on the Fentanyl patches for quite a few years now and have only used the Watson brand (I am prescribed 2 75 mcg/h). I went and picked up ...