Can you use fentanyl gel patches in iv use?

waht do you mean i use patches they adhere to the body there is a gel inside that is time released you dont take it out.

bettypage43 11 Mar 2010

people eat the gel so you can take it out

Is thier a difference between fentanyl transdermal patch and the fentanyl duragesic patch ?

I have had the fentanyl patches that say duragesic which have a gel inside . I recently obtained the fentanyl patchs that say transdermal on them and ...

Is there a big diff between gel and mylan patches?

Gave advice about mylan patches to someone else. Then i go to pharm today and they give me gel ones. Do they work the same? Effectiveness?

Has anyone heard about fentanyl patches being recalled?

hi, i hope someone reads this soon. This morning i was watching tv and a commersial came on and it was about fentanyl patches being recalled because ...

What manufacturers make duragesic patches?

looking for manufacturers of the "gel" type of fentanyl duragesic patches

Anyone on Watson patches, are they gel filled? I would love to see what they look like?

I am being forced to change pharmacies right away due to insurance coverage. I have not been happy with any gel filled patches, not for the pain ...