Can you use fentanyl gel patches in iv use?

waht do you mean i use patches they adhere to the body there is a gel inside that is time released you dont take it out.

bettypage43 11 Mar 2010

people eat the gel so you can take it out

Was just restarted on Fentanyl patches and one fell off & wont re-stick! Help, what do I tell the Dr

So the second day I was re prescribed Fentanyl patches one fell off, I found it in my bed but cannot make it re stick! I tried tagaderms, medical ...

Is there a big diff between gel and mylan patches?

Gave advice about mylan patches to someone else. Then i go to pharm today and they give me gel ones. Do they work the same? Effectiveness?

Has anyone heard about fentanyl patches being recalled?

hi, i hope someone reads this soon. This morning i was watching tv and a commersial came on and it was about fentanyl patches being recalled because ...

What manufacturers make duragesic patches?

looking for manufacturers of the "gel" type of fentanyl duragesic patches

Fentanyl-New Patch and confused! Need help!?

I have been on the Fentanyl patches for quite a few years now and have only used the Watson brand (I am prescribed 2 75 mcg/h). I went and picked up ...