Can you use fentanyl gel patches in iv use?

waht do you mean i use patches they adhere to the body there is a gel inside that is time released you dont take it out.

bettypage43 11 Mar 2010

people eat the gel so you can take it out

Was just restarted on Fentanyl patches and one fell off & wont re-stick! Help, what do I tell the Dr

So the second day I was re prescribed Fentanyl patches one fell off, I found it in my bed but cannot make it re stick! I tried tagaderms, medical ...

Pertains to fentanyl patches. I have patches that don't have gel. Just stick onflat pieces?

What is the difference. Can I cut these types in half. I have only read here about this ?gel stuff?

Is thier a difference between fentanyl transdermal patch and the fentanyl duragesic patch ?

I have had the fentanyl patches that say duragesic which have a gel inside . I recently obtained the fentanyl patchs that say transdermal on them and ...

Fentanyl patch question?

Ok so most of you know that I switched from Oxycontin to Fentanyl patch about a month ago. I think they have finally got me to the right level to get ...

Is there a big diff between gel and mylan patches?

Gave advice about mylan patches to someone else. Then i go to pharm today and they give me gel ones. Do they work the same? Effectiveness?