Can you use ciprofloxacin for vaginal infection and what is the dose?

Anonymous

It does treat some infections but likely won't treat it if it is Bacterial Vaginosis, the med of choice for that is Metro-Gel and you will also likely need some diflucan after the course of Metro-Gel.

doctor's now use a lot of cultures and antibiotic sensitivities to see the exact problem and also the bacteria count and the drug that is most likely to destroy the bacteria, as Pattishan said this probably might not be the drug that you should be using but your doctor or OB/GYN is probably the best to contact and have him evaluate the situation. keep us posted and talk with your doctor just to be on the safe side.