Can you use amoxicillin to treat a toothache?

Yes you can use amoxicillin to treat a toothache.

Amoxicillin is an antibiotic, it can act on bacterial infection caused to tooth for pain you can take diclofenac or ibuprofen with it.

Is Amoxicillin/Clavulanate the right medicine to treat sialoadenitis?

An infection in right sub mandibulor gland. swollen under the base of tung right side.

Infections - Can you use Amoxicillin to treat vaginitis or trichonosis?

Instead of using the normal medicine, M??? Can you use Amoxicillin instead for these 2 types of infections?

Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis - does amoxicillin treat tonsilitis/pharyngitis? Would cephalexin be?

... appropriate? What would be the benefit of one over the other? Three years ago doctors said amoxicillin was not working for our son and Strep. ...

I am planning to get pregnant but suddenly I have a toothache?

Doc gave me augmentine orally but no use i have sever toothache i went to Doc again and he prescribed lincomycine inj Can i take it.Do it interact ...