Can you use a nitro spray while wearing a patch nitro-dur?

You should check with your doctor... before you need to use the spray.
The effects of the nitro spray could be reduced since you are wearing a patch.

Nitro-dur 5?

Hello, I am using nitro-dur 5 for an autoimmune condition.however within 30 mins of application I get a headache and I start to feel ill,should I ...

Should we se the Nitro Patch this evening?

My dad uses a Nitro patch (.4mg/hr) on a regular basis. I was wondering if we can still put the patch on him if his BP is 95/60 p=69???

I am supporting an individual and last night I totally forgot to remove the nitro-dur 0.2 patch?

The patch was put on at 8:00a.m and supposed to be removed at 8:00p.m. what are the side effects for not taking off the patch.

Does Nitro-Dur affect erections?

I have asked the question if this product interferes with sexual activity. Can an adult male incur erectile disfunction while taking this product?

Nitro-Dur - My .0.02 patch seems to cause light headedness, but exersice on a treadmill seems to?

... help the onset of angina. Is such prudent with the lightheadedness, or best avoided? Will exercise tend to reduce the lightheadedness?