Can you take Zyrtec with Betaseron?

Yes you could, but its always better to talk to the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, please, best wishes!

My husband is suppose to start taking the Betaseron tomorrow, he doesn't know if he wants to take it

... cause of the side affects. He is seeing double vision, he is a truck driver, been driving for twenty something years how is this going to affect ...

Multiple Sclerosis - Any feedback on Betaseron? Getting read to start on this medication without a?

... definitive dx of MS and very leary of needles and of the possible side effects

Cost of betaseron?

My Doc is giving "me" the choice of Px for MS and I've read till I'm ready to explodes. Please help?

pretty self explanatory, no clue which medication to choose - Avonex, Copaxone, Betaseron, Rebif...

Is there any link between Zyrtec use and the onset of gout?

One month after starting using Zyrtec daily I came down with a moderate case of gout. Looking back over the last 7 years, I come down with gout in ...