Can you take Zyrtec with Betaseron?

Yes you could, but its always better to talk to the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, please, best wishes!

Multiple Sclerosis - Any feedback on Betaseron? Getting read to start on this medication without a?

... definitive dx of MS and very leary of needles and of the possible side effects

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour - Should I take Zyrtec-D with cheratussin Guaifenesin/codeine?

My doctor prescribed cheratussin ac for coughing at night, also have sinus congestion which Zyrtec D was recommended. Have recently undergone surgury ...

I have been taking Betaseron since April 1996. Are there others who have been on it this long?

I have had relapses over these 16 years but am now quite stable and generally feel well. I use a cane, walker or scooter to get around--depends on ...

Can Zyrtec withdrawal cause hives?

I've been on Zyrtec for many years, and every time I tried to stop, I got hives within a couple of days. The hives go away when I go back on the ...

Is there any link between Zyrtec use and the onset of gout?

One month after starting using Zyrtec daily I came down with a moderate case of gout. Looking back over the last 7 years, I come down with gout in ...