Can you take Zyrtec with Betaseron?

Yes you could, but its always better to talk to the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, please, best wishes!

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour - Should I take Zyrtec-D with cheratussin Guaifenesin/codeine?

My doctor prescribed cheratussin ac for coughing at night, also have sinus congestion which Zyrtec D was recommended. Have recently undergone surgury ...

Cost of betaseron?

My Doc is giving "me" the choice of Px for MS and I've read till I'm ready to explodes. Please help?

pretty self explanatory, no clue which medication to choose - Avonex, Copaxone, Betaseron, Rebif...

I have been taking Betaseron since April 1996. Are there others who have been on it this long?

I have had relapses over these 16 years but am now quite stable and generally feel well. I use a cane, walker or scooter to get around--depends on ...

Can Zyrtec withdrawal cause hives?

I've been on Zyrtec for many years, and every time I tried to stop, I got hives within a couple of days. The hives go away when I go back on the ...