Can you take Zyrtec with Betaseron?

Yes you could, but its always better to talk to the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, please, best wishes!

My husband is suppose to start taking the Betaseron tomorrow, he doesn't know if he wants to take it

... cause of the side affects. He is seeing double vision, he is a truck driver, been driving for twenty something years how is this going to affect ...

Multiple Sclerosis - Any feedback on Betaseron? Getting read to start on this medication without a?

... definitive dx of MS and very leary of needles and of the possible side effects

Is there an insurance company that pays for provigil for chronic fatigue due to MS. Also they would?

... need to pay for betaseron. I do not pay anything for betaseron. My cost for provigil is $500

Cost of betaseron?

Can Zyrtec withdrawal cause hives?

I've been on Zyrtec for many years, and every time I tried to stop, I got hives within a couple of days. The hives go away when I go back on the ...