Can you take Zyrtec with Betaseron?

Yes you could, but its always better to talk to the doc who prescribed the meds.

Take care, please, best wishes!

My husband is suppose to start taking the Betaseron tomorrow, he doesn't know if he wants to take it

... cause of the side affects. He is seeing double vision, he is a truck driver, been driving for twenty something years how is this going to affect ...

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour - Should I take Zyrtec-D with cheratussin Guaifenesin/codeine?

My doctor prescribed cheratussin ac for coughing at night, also have sinus congestion which Zyrtec D was recommended. Have recently undergone surgury ...

Is there an insurance company that pays for provigil for chronic fatigue due to MS. Also they would?

... need to pay for betaseron. I do not pay anything for betaseron. My cost for provigil is $500

Betaseron - DOES A STRICT DIET HELP WITH MAINTAINING MS. I CUT OUT ALL RED MEAT AND MISS IT?

... Terribly. Also cut out fried foods