Can you take viagra and vicodin together?

yes... Dave

Viagra?

I have had sexual problems over the years and was prescribed viagra many years ago... on the 5th march this year I took a 50 mg viagra ... 3 in the ...

Can revatio work better than viagra . Viagra does not work for me, is there an alternative?

I have tried viagra and found very little response (although sexually stimulated) I am 65 and my wife is 54. My doctor has said it is simply an ...

Husband has been taking viagra faithfully, For the first time he lost his erection after taking?

... viagra. Why did this happen. Please help Everthing was fine at first he got stimulated but after a few went soft

How much Viagra should I take?

I came across some Viagra 100 Mg how much should I take for the fist time im 42 and was looking for some more fun with wife also can she take viagra

I am 24 years old. can I use viagra?

recently i got married and i cant keep my cum for less than 5 seconds. is Viagra will solve this problem? advise me?