Can you take viagra and vicodin together?

yes... Dave

Viagra?

I have had sexual problems over the years and was prescribed viagra many years ago... on the 5th march this year I took a 50 mg viagra ... 3 in the ...

Can revatio work better than viagra . Viagra does not work for me, is there an alternative?

I have tried viagra and found very little response (although sexually stimulated) I am 65 and my wife is 54. My doctor has said it is simply an ...

What are the differences between Vicodin, Vicodin ES and Vicodin HP?

I am taking Hydrocodone/APAP 5/500; My Rx label also states "Vicodin" and "Danbury". The pill description: White oblong capsule, ...

Does splitting a viagra tablet effect performance?

I have viagra 100m, can I cut it in half or quarters without losing effectivemess or time for activity?

How much Viagra should I take?

I came across some Viagra 100 Mg how much should I take for the fist time im 42 and was looking for some more fun with wife also can she take viagra