Can you take viagra and vicodin together?

yes... Dave

Viagra?

I have had sexual problems over the years and was prescribed viagra many years ago... on the 5th march this year I took a 50 mg viagra ... 3 in the ...

If you have a condition such as incontinance is it wise to take viagra?

i am an in home care provider for a client that just received a prescription, for 25 mg of Viagra. he has incontinence and cannot always hold his ...

Can revatio work better than viagra . Viagra does not work for me, is there an alternative?

I have tried viagra and found very little response (although sexually stimulated) I am 65 and my wife is 54. My doctor has said it is simply an ...

What are the differences between Vicodin, Vicodin ES and Vicodin HP?

I am taking Hydrocodone/APAP 5/500; My Rx label also states "Vicodin" and "Danbury". The pill description: White oblong capsule, ...

I recently returned from a trip to Morocco?

In Marrakech, eating at an outdoor cafe a man walked by with a basket saying viagra, viagra and smiling. The basket was filled with what looks like a ...