Can you take viagra and vicodin together?

yes... Dave

If you have a condition such as incontinance is it wise to take viagra?

i am an in home care provider for a client that just received a prescription, for 25 mg of Viagra. he has incontinence and cannot always hold his ...

Can revatio work better than viagra . Viagra does not work for me, is there an alternative?

I have tried viagra and found very little response (although sexually stimulated) I am 65 and my wife is 54. My doctor has said it is simply an ...

Does viagra affect sperms and men fertility?what is the risk of taking viagra once daily on longrun?

i am taking viagra 50 mg once daily and i am 33 years old

How much Viagra should I take?

I came across some Viagra 100 Mg how much should I take for the fist time im 42 and was looking for some more fun with wife also can she take viagra

The few times my husband took Viagra, he got extremely tired?

I heard this from a friend of mine that her husband gets tired also when he takes Viagra. This does not happen with Cialis, but he would prefer ...