Can you take viagra and vicodin together?

yes... Dave

Does gleevic react negatively when taken with viagra?

I got nauseous the last two times I took viagra after I took my usual dosage of gleevec. I stopped taking viagra, but I would like to use it again. I ...

If you have a condition such as incontinance is it wise to take viagra?

i am an in home care provider for a client that just received a prescription, for 25 mg of Viagra. he has incontinence and cannot always hold his ...

How much Viagra should I take?

I came across some Viagra 100 Mg how much should I take for the fist time im 42 and was looking for some more fun with wife also can she take viagra

I am 24 years old. can I use viagra?

recently i got married and i cant keep my cum for less than 5 seconds. is Viagra will solve this problem? advise me?

I recently returned from a trip to Morocco?

In Marrakech, eating at an outdoor cafe a man walked by with a basket saying viagra, viagra and smiling. The basket was filled with what looks like a ...