Can you take viagra and vicodin together?

yes... Dave

Does gleevic react negatively when taken with viagra?

I got nauseous the last two times I took viagra after I took my usual dosage of gleevec. I stopped taking viagra, but I would like to use it again. I ...

If you have a condition such as incontinance is it wise to take viagra?

i am an in home care provider for a client that just received a prescription, for 25 mg of Viagra. he has incontinence and cannot always hold his ...

Can revatio work better than viagra . Viagra does not work for me, is there an alternative?

I have tried viagra and found very little response (although sexually stimulated) I am 65 and my wife is 54. My doctor has said it is simply an ...

Does viagra affect sperms and men fertility?what is the risk of taking viagra once daily on longrun?

i am taking viagra 50 mg once daily and i am 33 years old

I am 24 years old. can I use viagra?

recently i got married and i cant keep my cum for less than 5 seconds. is Viagra will solve this problem? advise me?