Can you take tylenol and prilosec while using hypercare antiperspirant?

Yes, it is fine to take Tylenol and Prilosec while using Hypercare.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php

Can I take Prilosec 1/2 hour prior to taking Doxycycline?

I am taking Doxycyline long term and unless I take it first then eat immediately, I get severe heartburn. I have a prescription for Prilosec and ...

Can Prilosec cure what causes heartburn?

I have had heartburn off and on over the last year. Not every day and some days are worse than others. Can the 14 day treatment cure this?

Are there any serious reactions I should be concerned about?

... with it. However I had a few drinks with a friend, and later started fighting with my boyfriend. I took 2 tylenol to help my headache, and 3 ...

Can you use deodorant that is not an antiperspirant with hypercare?

At the beginning use hypercare has not fully stopped the sweating so can I use just a regular deodorant so the smell isn't bad? It is not An ...

Does prescription Prilosec eventually stop working?

I've been taking prescription Prilosec (generic Omeprazole) for chronic heartburn for about five years now. It's worked wonderfully, and I ...