Can you take tylenol and prilosec while using hypercare antiperspirant?

Yes, it is fine to take Tylenol and Prilosec while using Hypercare.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php

Can I take Prilosec 1/2 hour prior to taking Doxycycline?

I am taking Doxycyline long term and unless I take it first then eat immediately, I get severe heartburn. I have a prescription for Prilosec and ...

Can i breastfeed while taking generic Prilosec?

My doc gave me prilosec well the generic brand in 20mg for my terriable heartburn I have been getting. But i am breastfeeding he looked it up and ...

Are there any serious reactions I should be concerned about?

... with it. However I had a few drinks with a friend, and later started fighting with my boyfriend. I took 2 tylenol to help my headache, and 3 ...

Should my husband take calcium now that he's started taking Prilosec OTC?

I was told by a close friend that these types of heartburn meds deplete your calcium and now my husband should take calcium and vitamin D along with ...

Can you use deodorant that is not an antiperspirant with hypercare?

At the beginning use hypercare has not fully stopped the sweating so can I use just a regular deodorant so the smell isn't bad? It is not An ...