Can you take tylenol and prilosec while using hypercare antiperspirant?

Yes, it is fine to take Tylenol and Prilosec while using Hypercare.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php

Can i breastfeed while taking generic Prilosec?

My doc gave me prilosec well the generic brand in 20mg for my terriable heartburn I have been getting. But i am breastfeeding he looked it up and ...

Should my husband take calcium now that he's started taking Prilosec OTC?

I was told by a close friend that these types of heartburn meds deplete your calcium and now my husband should take calcium and vitamin D along with ...

Can you use deodorant that is not an antiperspirant with hypercare?

At the beginning use hypercare has not fully stopped the sweating so can I use just a regular deodorant so the smell isn't bad? It is not An ...

Taking Prilosec and Zantac and STILL getting heartburn!?

A few years back during high school I was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia. To help treat this I was given Ranitidine (Zantac) 150mg... it wasn't ...

Does prescription Prilosec eventually stop working?

I've been taking prescription Prilosec (generic Omeprazole) for chronic heartburn for about five years now. It's worked wonderfully, and I ...