Can you take suboxone and soma together?

yes... Dave

Will suboxone control pain? I take lortab & soma for an injury to my back from a car accident?

I have a two year old child, am 45 and live in pain everyday even with the lortab & soma, which causes me to take more to just feel normal. Is ...

Can I take xanax or somas to relieve withdrawel symtoms while taking suboxone?

I have been taking oxycodone 30mg for the past 6 months, about 6 a day, I have a few suboxone to help me through this very difficult and painful ...

Suboxone-Robert_325 help?

Been on norco for 10 years for back pain. Also started adding soma to the mix 2 years ago. Following recent surgery, narco became more available. ...

Suboxone taper plan?

Coming off norco 10/325 and soma--as many as 8 a day of each. Went to sub doctor last week. In spite of my request to begin at 4 mg, he insisted I ...

How do you quit soma 350 mg?

I've been taking soma 350 mg for almost four to five months, I'm also a recovered heroin addict and am on suboxone, as well as valium 10 mg ...