Can you take suboxone and soma together?

yes... Dave

Mixing Soma and other narcotic medications is this safe?

I've read so many post with people mentioning "soma", do they use this medication to mix with other opiates in order t increase the ...

I am taking Soma and has side effects?

My back is on fire like a sunburn when I switched from 250 MG Soma to 350 MG Soma. Can a filler do this and what is the difference between the 2 ...

Can I take xanax or somas to relieve withdrawel symtoms while taking suboxone?

I have been taking oxycodone 30mg for the past 6 months, about 6 a day, I have a few suboxone to help me through this very difficult and painful ...

Suboxone-Robert_325 help?

Been on norco for 10 years for back pain. Also started adding soma to the mix 2 years ago. Following recent surgery, narco became more available. ...

Suboxone taper plan?

Coming off norco 10/325 and soma--as many as 8 a day of each. Went to sub doctor last week. In spite of my request to begin at 4 mg, he insisted I ...