Can you take suboxone and soma together?

yes... Dave

Is it ok to take suboxone ansd soma toghether,even though suboxone has some pain qualities it just?

... wasnt enough for chronic back pain.so doc gave me soma,only problem when i take it ,it knocks me out and i take reccomended dose .i only take 4 ...

Will suboxone control pain? I take lortab & soma for an injury to my back from a car accident?

I have a two year old child, am 45 and live in pain everyday even with the lortab & soma, which causes me to take more to just feel normal. Is ...

Suboxone taper plan?

Coming off norco 10/325 and soma--as many as 8 a day of each. Went to sub doctor last week. In spite of my request to begin at 4 mg, he insisted I ...

I'm currently taking 16 milligrams of buphrenorphine dissolvable tablets is it ok to take one soma?

I dose around 8:00 am an it's now 7:00 pm is it safe to take a soma now