Can you take suboxone and soma together?

yes... Dave

Mixing Soma and other narcotic medications is this safe?

I've read so many post with people mentioning "soma", do they use this medication to mix with other opiates in order t increase the ...

Is it ok to take suboxone ansd soma toghether,even though suboxone has some pain qualities it just?

... wasnt enough for chronic back pain.so doc gave me soma,only problem when i take it ,it knocks me out and i take reccomended dose .i only take 4 ...

Suboxone taper plan?

Coming off norco 10/325 and soma--as many as 8 a day of each. Went to sub doctor last week. In spite of my request to begin at 4 mg, he insisted I ...

How do you quit soma 350 mg?

I've been taking soma 350 mg for almost four to five months, I'm also a recovered heroin addict and am on suboxone, as well as valium 10 mg ...

I'm currently taking 16 milligrams of buphrenorphine dissolvable tablets is it ok to take one soma?

I dose around 8:00 am an it's now 7:00 pm is it safe to take a soma now