Can you take suboxone and soma together?

yes... Dave

Is it ok to take suboxone ansd soma toghether,even though suboxone has some pain qualities it just?

... wasnt enough for chronic back pain.so doc gave me soma,only problem when i take it ,it knocks me out and i take reccomended dose .i only take 4 ...

Will suboxone control pain? I take lortab & soma for an injury to my back from a car accident?

I have a two year old child, am 45 and live in pain everyday even with the lortab & soma, which causes me to take more to just feel normal. Is ...

Suboxone-Robert_325 help?

Been on norco for 10 years for back pain. Also started adding soma to the mix 2 years ago. Following recent surgery, narco became more available. ...

How do you quit soma 350 mg?

I've been taking soma 350 mg for almost four to five months, I'm also a recovered heroin addict and am on suboxone, as well as valium 10 mg ...

I'm currently taking 16 milligrams of buphrenorphine dissolvable tablets is it ok to take one soma?

I dose around 8:00 am an it's now 7:00 pm is it safe to take a soma now