Can you take suboxone and soma together?

yes... Dave

Mixing Soma and other narcotic medications is this safe?

I've read so many post with people mentioning "soma", do they use this medication to mix with other opiates in order t increase the ...

Will suboxone control pain? I take lortab & soma for an injury to my back from a car accident?

I have a two year old child, am 45 and live in pain everyday even with the lortab & soma, which causes me to take more to just feel normal. Is ...

Can I take xanax or somas to relieve withdrawel symtoms while taking suboxone?

I have been taking oxycodone 30mg for the past 6 months, about 6 a day, I have a few suboxone to help me through this very difficult and painful ...

Suboxone taper plan?

Coming off norco 10/325 and soma--as many as 8 a day of each. Went to sub doctor last week. In spite of my request to begin at 4 mg, he insisted I ...

I'm currently taking 16 milligrams of buphrenorphine dissolvable tablets is it ok to take one soma?

I dose around 8:00 am an it's now 7:00 pm is it safe to take a soma now