Can you take suboxone and soma together?

yes... Dave

Is it ok to take suboxone ansd soma toghether,even though suboxone has some pain qualities it just?

... wasnt enough for chronic back pain.so doc gave me soma,only problem when i take it ,it knocks me out and i take reccomended dose .i only take 4 ...

I am taking Soma and has side effects?

My back is on fire like a sunburn when I switched from 250 MG Soma to 350 MG Soma. Can a filler do this and what is the difference between the 2 ...

Will suboxone control pain? I take lortab & soma for an injury to my back from a car accident?

I have a two year old child, am 45 and live in pain everyday even with the lortab & soma, which causes me to take more to just feel normal. Is ...

Can I take xanax or somas to relieve withdrawel symtoms while taking suboxone?

I have been taking oxycodone 30mg for the past 6 months, about 6 a day, I have a few suboxone to help me through this very difficult and painful ...

How do you quit soma 350 mg?

I've been taking soma 350 mg for almost four to five months, I'm also a recovered heroin addict and am on suboxone, as well as valium 10 mg ...