Can you take pepcid and zofran together?

Yes, it's fine to take Pepcid and Zofran together.

http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php

Zofran ODT - I am 19, pregnant and have no insurance. I have been very sick, so my doctor prescribed

... Zofran, but I can't afford to by the script, is there any ideas of what I can do?

Can long term use of pepcid ac cause hair loss?

I have been experiencing hair loss for over a year now. I do take one pepcid ac every night. All the test my doctor has done have come back perfect. ...

Are there any withdrawal symptoms when discontinuing Zofran?

My husband was on Zofran for a couple of months while undergoing chemo and radiation. He finished treatment 2 months ago but had continued with 8 mg ...

Pepcid Complete - How long can you take pepcid?

months, years etc. without damage to the body ?

Pepcid Complete - any advantage over Pepcid AC and how long will it take to see improvement?

I just started on Pepcid. Took one AC 3 days ago and changed to complete at my dr Suggestion yesterday. How long will it take to see improvement. ...