Can you take pamine when you are breastfeeding?

Pamine (methscopolamine) is an anticholinergic. It works by decreasing stomach acid production and by relaxing the muscles in the stomach and intestines. Methscopolamine is used to reduce stomach acid secretion to help control peptic ulcers.

Use of Anticholinergic agents in breastfeeding:

Although these medicines may pass into the breast milk, they have not been reported to cause problems in nursing babies. However, the flow of breast milk may be reduced in some patients. The use of dicyclomine in nursing mothers has been reported to cause breathing problems in infants.