Can you take Lyrica with Nortriptyline - currently under nerve study by Neuro, but MD pres the Nort?

Lyrica and nortriptyline have a moderate drug-drug interaction. You may be able to take them together, if necessary, but your doctor should monitor you.

Central nervous system- and/or respiratory-depressant effects may be additively or synergistically increased in patients taking multiple drugs that cause these effects, especially in elderly or debilitated patients.

MANAGEMENT: During concomitant use of these drugs, patients should be monitored for potentially excessive or prolonged CNS and respiratory depression. Ambulatory patients should be counseled to avoid hazardous activities requiring complete mental alertness and motor coordination until they know how these agents affect them, and to notify their physician if they experience excessive or prolonged CNS effects that interfere with their normal activities.

http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php