Can you take hydromorphone at the same time as tylenol?

sure. hydromorphone is generic "dilaudid" and a VERY strong opiate painkiller but tylenol is a simple otc analgesic and should have no problem

What is the best way to stop taking Hydromorphone?

I was on Percocet for 3 months and now have been on Hydromorphone for 5 weeks. I would really like to get off the meds. I still have some paon from ...

Does Tylenol PM effect your body negatively if your taking 4 at a time?

I've been taking it for a little over a year now. I dont take it every night. Maybe 3 or 4 times a week. But when i do take them i take about 4 ...

Have a tylenol here?

i have a red tylenol here that has tylenol and eztab printed on it but the pill identifier dosent have it its it regular tylenol?

So I'm 40 married and have twin 4 year old boys and a 4 month old daughter. I ran out of naproxen?

... so I ate one of my father-in-law's hydromorphone 30mg last night because I'm the owner of two destroyed knees and the pain is ...

Tylenol with Codeine - Can u take tylenol 3 and enery pills together?

I was waiting on my refill and was hurting and started felling so tiered no energy so i took an energy pill in the morning now come night time i ...