Can you take hydromorphone at the same time as tylenol?

sure. hydromorphone is generic "dilaudid" and a VERY strong opiate painkiller but tylenol is a simple otc analgesic and should have no problem

Can you take tylenol 2 hours after have taken hydromorphone ?

is it ok to take tylenol for fever after i have taken hydromorphone or will it make me sick ?

Does Tylenol PM effect your body negatively if your taking 4 at a time?

I've been taking it for a little over a year now. I dont take it every night. Maybe 3 or 4 times a week. But when i do take them i take about 4 ...

Hydromorphone?

Can you drink Hydromorphone if its an IV solution?

I've been on hydromorphone for several years now. My dosage is 8mg 3x a day I also take?

... methocarbomol 750mg two 2x a day as well with Tylenol #3 so I'm wondering what else I could ask for or have him change to get help with my ...

Tylenol with Codeine - Can u take tylenol 3 and enery pills together?

I was waiting on my refill and was hurting and started felling so tiered no energy so i took an energy pill in the morning now come night time i ...