Can you take hydromorphone at the same time as tylenol?

sure. hydromorphone is generic "dilaudid" and a VERY strong opiate painkiller but tylenol is a simple otc analgesic and should have no problem

Can you take tylenol 2 hours after have taken hydromorphone ?

is it ok to take tylenol for fever after i have taken hydromorphone or will it make me sick ?

What is the best way to stop taking Hydromorphone?

I was on Percocet for 3 months and now have been on Hydromorphone for 5 weeks. I would really like to get off the meds. I still have some paon from ...

So I'm 40 married and have twin 4 year old boys and a 4 month old daughter. I ran out of naproxen?

... so I ate one of my father-in-law's hydromorphone 30mg last night because I'm the owner of two destroyed knees and the pain is ...

Does fioricet contain any hydrocodone or hydromorphone?

Someone close to me is a recovering addict and has supposedly been taking fioricet for tension headaches. They claim it contains small traces of ...

Tylenol with Codeine - Can u take tylenol 3 and enery pills together?

I was waiting on my refill and was hurting and started felling so tiered no energy so i took an energy pill in the morning now come night time i ...