Can you take hydromorphone at the same time as tylenol?

sure. hydromorphone is generic "dilaudid" and a VERY strong opiate painkiller but tylenol is a simple otc analgesic and should have no problem

What is the best way to stop taking Hydromorphone?

I was on Percocet for 3 months and now have been on Hydromorphone for 5 weeks. I would really like to get off the meds. I still have some paon from ...

I am on Trileptal for seizures and was wondering if I can take Tylenol PM while on this RX?

The generic name for this RX is Oxcarbazepine. I am currently on one 300mg tab twice a day and will soon go up to 1 1/2 twice a day. I have trouble ...

Does Tylenol PM effect your body negatively if your taking 4 at a time?

I've been taking it for a little over a year now. I dont take it every night. Maybe 3 or 4 times a week. But when i do take them i take about 4 ...

So I'm 40 married and have twin 4 year old boys and a 4 month old daughter. I ran out of naproxen?

... so I ate one of my father-in-law's hydromorphone 30mg last night because I'm the owner of two destroyed knees and the pain is ...

Does fioricet contain any hydrocodone or hydromorphone?

Someone close to me is a recovering addict and has supposedly been taking fioricet for tension headaches. They claim it contains small traces of ...