Can you take hydromorphone at the same time as tylenol?

sure. hydromorphone is generic "dilaudid" and a VERY strong opiate painkiller but tylenol is a simple otc analgesic and should have no problem

Can you take tylenol 2 hours after have taken hydromorphone ?

is it ok to take tylenol for fever after i have taken hydromorphone or will it make me sick ?

What is the best way to stop taking Hydromorphone?

I was on Percocet for 3 months and now have been on Hydromorphone for 5 weeks. I would really like to get off the meds. I still have some paon from ...

I am on Trileptal for seizures and was wondering if I can take Tylenol PM while on this RX?

The generic name for this RX is Oxcarbazepine. I am currently on one 300mg tab twice a day and will soon go up to 1 1/2 twice a day. I have trouble ...

Does Tylenol PM effect your body negatively if your taking 4 at a time?

I've been taking it for a little over a year now. I dont take it every night. Maybe 3 or 4 times a week. But when i do take them i take about 4 ...

I've been on hydromorphone for several years now. My dosage is 8mg 3x a day I also take?

... methocarbomol 750mg two 2x a day as well with Tylenol #3 so I'm wondering what else I could ask for or have him change to get help with my ...

4 answers 16 days ago