Can you take Delsym with Lisinopril?

Yes, it's fine to take Delsym (dextromethorphan) with lisinopril.

This is the second try with delsym. Although the results were achieved, I was somewhat disorientwed?

I do believe I may have taken the dosages too close apart. I felt very weird and shakey. Is this common?

Is delsym associated with blood thinners?

I cannot take anything that thins the blood and want to know if delsym has anything in it that would thin the blood

Is it safe to take Delsym cough suppressant with Lisinopril, Venlafaxine HCL, and Carb/Levo?

It warns not to use with MAOI medications.

Can I take liquid mucinex along with delsym?

I have been taking the liquid mucinex (the one for cold, flu, and sore throat) for several days, and while it does seem to help with the congestion, ...

Delsym 12 Hour Cough Relief - Cani give a small dose of this med to my 5 1/2 year old,I'm desperate?

... here?I don't have any other cough syrup in the house and want to know if my 51/2 year old, she weighs 40 lbs can take a 1/2 or 1/4 teaspoon ...