Can you take coq10 with a statin?

Yes, it's fine to take Coenzyme Q10 with statins.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php

Sublingual B6?

Has anyone tried Sublingual B6? and have you noticed any difference in taking it? I would also like to know if anyone has tried CoQ10 for any lenght ...

I started taking Celexa and my blood pressure spiked. Are there supplements I should avoid?

Besides my statin and Lisinopril, I take calcium, Vit D, CoQ10, baby asprin,and a complete vitamin. Are these interfering with the Celexa?

What element is deleted in your body when you take seroquel xr,and or depakoteER?

If you take a statin drug you take away coq10,what are you deleting in your body if you take seroquel xr,and if you take depakote er. Thankyou.

Lipitor - An Important Message if You Take Statin Drugs If you take statin drugs to lower?

... cholesterol, making sure you take ubiquinol is even more important. These drugs work by reducing an enzyme in your liver, which not only reduces ...

Should I start off taking a 80mg statin?

the statin is Atorvastatin 80 mg