Can you take coq10 with a statin?

Yes, it's fine to take Coenzyme Q10 with statins.

Why do most people who take statins appear to cope without having to take CoQ10 supplements?

as a result of the statin's side affect of the reductions of their CoQ10 production in their body

Sublingual B6?

Has anyone tried Sublingual B6? and have you noticed any difference in taking it? I would also like to know if anyone has tried CoQ10 for any lenght ...

What element is deleted in your body when you take seroquel xr,and or depakoteER?

If you take a statin drug you take away coq10,what are you deleting in your body if you take seroquel xr,and if you take depakote er. Thankyou.

Should I start off taking a 80mg statin?

the statin is Atorvastatin 80 mg

What is the recommended dose of coq10 per day for a 78 yr old woman with irregular heart beat?

I have always had very good cholesterol but on last blood test about 2 weeks ago , good cholesterol was still high , but the bad one had gone up. He ...