Can you take coq10 with a statin?

Yes, it's fine to take Coenzyme Q10 with statins.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php

Sublingual B6?

Has anyone tried Sublingual B6? and have you noticed any difference in taking it? I would also like to know if anyone has tried CoQ10 for any lenght ...

I started taking Celexa and my blood pressure spiked. Are there supplements I should avoid?

Besides my statin and Lisinopril, I take calcium, Vit D, CoQ10, baby asprin,and a complete vitamin. Are these interfering with the Celexa?

Safe to take CoQ10 and soy isoflavones with Sertraline?

Hi, I just started taking Sertraline for anxiety. I'm taking 25mg for 2 weeks and then I'm supposed to increase to 50mg. I'm brand new ...

Lipitor - An Important Message if You Take Statin Drugs If you take statin drugs to lower?

... cholesterol, making sure you take ubiquinol is even more important. These drugs work by reducing an enzyme in your liver, which not only reduces ...

Should I start off taking a 80mg statin?

the statin is Atorvastatin 80 mg