Can you take coq10 with a statin?

Yes, it's fine to take Coenzyme Q10 with statins.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php

I am on Plavix Aspirin Crestor COQ10 is there anything I can take for a headach?

I have PAD and the Dr has me on Plavix Aspirin Crestor COQ10 is there anything I can take for a headache? Before being put on all these meds I would ...

What element is deleted in your body when you take seroquel xr,and or depakoteER?

If you take a statin drug you take away coq10,what are you deleting in your body if you take seroquel xr,and if you take depakote er. Thankyou.

What happens to the side effects if you take a medicine you have side effects fromn?

If you are prescribed a statin for cholestrol and experienced leg pain, what happens if you stop the statin med and later try another? Do the side ...

Lipitor - An Important Message if You Take Statin Drugs If you take statin drugs to lower?

... cholesterol, making sure you take ubiquinol is even more important. These drugs work by reducing an enzyme in your liver, which not only reduces ...

Should I start off taking a 80mg statin?

the statin is Atorvastatin 80 mg