Can you take coq10 with a statin?

Yes, it's fine to take Coenzyme Q10 with statins.

Why do most people who take statins appear to cope without having to take CoQ10 supplements?

as a result of the statin's side affect of the reductions of their CoQ10 production in their body

I started taking Celexa and my blood pressure spiked. Are there supplements I should avoid?

Besides my statin and Lisinopril, I take calcium, Vit D, CoQ10, baby asprin,and a complete vitamin. Are these interfering with the Celexa?

Lipitor - An Important Message if You Take Statin Drugs If you take statin drugs to lower?

... cholesterol, making sure you take ubiquinol is even more important. These drugs work by reducing an enzyme in your liver, which not only reduces ...

How do I search the database for combinations? Combination products with statins?

Hello, I have to keep up an active list of statin medications on an annual basis. Searching the statin class is very helpful and gives me most of my ...