Can you take coq10 with a statin?

Yes, it's fine to take Coenzyme Q10 with statins.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php

I started taking Celexa and my blood pressure spiked. Are there supplements I should avoid?

Besides my statin and Lisinopril, I take calcium, Vit D, CoQ10, baby asprin,and a complete vitamin. Are these interfering with the Celexa?

Safe to take CoQ10 and soy isoflavones with Sertraline?

Hi, I just started taking Sertraline for anxiety. I'm taking 25mg for 2 weeks and then I'm supposed to increase to 50mg. I'm brand new ...

What element is deleted in your body when you take seroquel xr,and or depakoteER?

If you take a statin drug you take away coq10,what are you deleting in your body if you take seroquel xr,and if you take depakote er. Thankyou.

What happens to the side effects if you take a medicine you have side effects fromn?

If you are prescribed a statin for cholestrol and experienced leg pain, what happens if you stop the statin med and later try another? Do the side ...

Should I start off taking a 80mg statin?

the statin is Atorvastatin 80 mg