Can you take coq10 with a statin?

Yes, it's fine to take Coenzyme Q10 with statins.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php

Why do most people who take statins appear to cope without having to take CoQ10 supplements?

as a result of the statin's side affect of the reductions of their CoQ10 production in their body

Sublingual B6?

Has anyone tried Sublingual B6? and have you noticed any difference in taking it? I would also like to know if anyone has tried CoQ10 for any lenght ...

What element is deleted in your body when you take seroquel xr,and or depakoteER?

If you take a statin drug you take away coq10,what are you deleting in your body if you take seroquel xr,and if you take depakote er. Thankyou.

What happens to the side effects if you take a medicine you have side effects fromn?

If you are prescribed a statin for cholestrol and experienced leg pain, what happens if you stop the statin med and later try another? Do the side ...

I got severe muscle pain on Atorvastin so my doc switched me to pravastatin with coQ10. Is is good?

this OK? Why coQ10? He wants me to take coQ10 3 times a day. Any one with experience with this combo? Vivian