Can you take coq10 with a statin?

Yes, it's fine to take Coenzyme Q10 with statins.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php

Sublingual B6?

Has anyone tried Sublingual B6? and have you noticed any difference in taking it? I would also like to know if anyone has tried CoQ10 for any lenght ...

I started taking Celexa and my blood pressure spiked. Are there supplements I should avoid?

Besides my statin and Lisinopril, I take calcium, Vit D, CoQ10, baby asprin,and a complete vitamin. Are these interfering with the Celexa?

I am on Plavix Aspirin Crestor COQ10 is there anything I can take for a headach?

I have PAD and the Dr has me on Plavix Aspirin Crestor COQ10 is there anything I can take for a headache? Before being put on all these meds I would ...

What element is deleted in your body when you take seroquel xr,and or depakoteER?

If you take a statin drug you take away coq10,what are you deleting in your body if you take seroquel xr,and if you take depakote er. Thankyou.

What happens to the side effects if you take a medicine you have side effects fromn?

If you are prescribed a statin for cholestrol and experienced leg pain, what happens if you stop the statin med and later try another? Do the side ...