Can you take coq10 when your on coumadin? Also, Calcium and vitamins?

Generally from what I've read you want to stay away from CoQ10 while taking coumadin. CoQ10's effect on the blood while on coumadin are similar to vitamin K's effects. I have read they have procoagulant effects on the blood. As for calcium, I drink and eat lots of dairy stuff. I also take a multivitamin and eat foods containing lots of vitamins and minerals (e.g. breakfast cereals, protein bars). This doesn't seem to effect my INR.