Can you take clonazepam & diazepam at the same time?

I would not recommend mixing Benzo without talking to your Dr. first.

Diazepam?

I found a bottle labeled Diazepam in my mother's med bag. The pills are orange and round. My question: does Diazepam come in this color and what ...

I dont understand why doctors can't prescribe flunitrazepam?

in america we can have alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam, lorazepam and sereravl others but why cant we have flunitrazepam as known as rophynl or ...

Diazepam 2mg?

Hi, Earlier this year I was prescribed 0.5mg clonazepam 30/month for breakthrough anxiety symptoms and panic attacks. I eventually had to switch ...

Can I take diazepam at the same time as tramadol & paracetamol?

I have severely burnt my hand, and have lost most of the skin off the top of my hand and fingers... I take tramadol regularly and am taking ...

Xanax and clonazepam?

My GP upped my clonazepam to 2 mg 2x's a day, plus my psychiatrist who is the worst that I have ever came across gave me .5 mg of xanax one time ...