Can you take clonazepam & diazepam at the same time?

I would not recommend mixing Benzo without talking to your Dr. first.

What dose of diazepam is recommended for sleep disorder?

i have just used diazepam as prescribed by my doctor to discontinue the use of amitriptyline 25mg . i am presently off of this drug but can't ...

I dont understand why doctors can't prescribe flunitrazepam?

in america we can have alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam, lorazepam and sereravl others but why cant we have flunitrazepam as known as rophynl or ...

Diazepam 2mg?

Hi, Earlier this year I was prescribed 0.5mg clonazepam 30/month for breakthrough anxiety symptoms and panic attacks. I eventually had to switch ...

Is Diazepam better then Clonazepam?

Diazepam seems like a much more calmer drug for anxiety/panik disorder then Clonazepam since 0.5mg Of Clonazepam = 10mg Of Diazepam I'm I right?

Xanax and clonazepam?

My GP upped my clonazepam to 2 mg 2x's a day, plus my psychiatrist who is the worst that I have ever came across gave me .5 mg of xanax one time ...