Can you take ativan and norco together?

yes...

Opiate Dependence - I have been on a mix of medicines between vic 750 and now norco I went?

... coldturkey, trying to take my ativan for replacement, what should my withdrawels be? only on day 1

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

I Ativan normally used to treat Alzheimers?

My mother-in-law was just perscribed Ativan because she gets agitated and tries to "escape" from her group home. The doctors perscribed ...

How long are the effects of 1 MG Ativan?

I took 1 mg of Ativan Sunday at noon after taking 2 mg of Ativan the night before for an anxiety attack. I am going to be seeing my girlfriend for ...

Norco not available ?

I recently tried to get a prescription filled for 5/325 Norco 10/10/14, the pharmacy "CVS" stated that ALL Norco will not be available ...