Can you take ativan and norco together?

yes...

Opiate Dependence - I have been on a mix of medicines between vic 750 and now norco I went?

... coldturkey, trying to take my ativan for replacement, what should my withdrawels be? only on day 1

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have taken Ativan 1mg (prescribed before pregnancy) daily for anxiety?

I just read that Ativan is a Category D drug & can harm the fetus and pose a threat for neonatal withdrawl. I have quit taking the Ativan (upon ...

Ativan is extremely high in $$$, which generic of lorazepam works best??

Ativan has been a life saver for me: but can no longer afford the name brand , and I am afraid of using generics, as I have tried other meds in the ...

Could I be dependent on ativan in this situation?

3 weeks ago I finished a slow taper off of Remeron, that I had been on a year. That was originally given to me for sleep and to get me off of a ...