Can you take ativan and norco together?

yes...

Does anyone know if using Tramadol 50 mg for break through pain with Norco 10 Mg. will prevent the?

... Norco from working as good or if it stops anything the norco does alone?Does Tramadol stop the effects of norco or prevent abuse by blocking both ...

Opiate Dependence - I have been on a mix of medicines between vic 750 and now norco I went?

... coldturkey, trying to take my ativan for replacement, what should my withdrawels be? only on day 1

I Ativan normally used to treat Alzheimers?

My mother-in-law was just perscribed Ativan because she gets agitated and tries to "escape" from her group home. The doctors perscribed ...

Ativan is extremely high in $$$, which generic of lorazepam works best??

Ativan has been a life saver for me: but can no longer afford the name brand , and I am afraid of using generics, as I have tried other meds in the ...

Could I be dependent on ativan in this situation?

3 weeks ago I finished a slow taper off of Remeron, that I had been on a year. That was originally given to me for sleep and to get me off of a ...