Can you take ativan and norco together?

yes...

Opiate Dependence - I have been on a mix of medicines between vic 750 and now norco I went?

... coldturkey, trying to take my ativan for replacement, what should my withdrawels be? only on day 1

I Ativan normally used to treat Alzheimers?

My mother-in-law was just perscribed Ativan because she gets agitated and tries to "escape" from her group home. The doctors perscribed ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Ativan is extremely high in $$$, which generic of lorazepam works best??

Ativan has been a life saver for me: but can no longer afford the name brand , and I am afraid of using generics, as I have tried other meds in the ...

Could I be dependent on ativan in this situation?

3 weeks ago I finished a slow taper off of Remeron, that I had been on a year. That was originally given to me for sleep and to get me off of a ...