Can you take ativan and norco together?

yes...

Does anyone know if using Tramadol 50 mg for break through pain with Norco 10 Mg. will prevent the?

... Norco from working as good or if it stops anything the norco does alone?Does Tramadol stop the effects of norco or prevent abuse by blocking both ...

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have taken Ativan 1mg (prescribed before pregnancy) daily for anxiety?

I just read that Ativan is a Category D drug & can harm the fetus and pose a threat for neonatal withdrawl. I have quit taking the Ativan (upon ...

How long are the effects of 1 MG Ativan?

I took 1 mg of Ativan Sunday at noon after taking 2 mg of Ativan the night before for an anxiety attack. I am going to be seeing my girlfriend for ...

Could I be dependent on ativan in this situation?

3 weeks ago I finished a slow taper off of Remeron, that I had been on a year. That was originally given to me for sleep and to get me off of a ...