Can you take ativan and norco together?

yes...

I Ativan normally used to treat Alzheimers?

My mother-in-law was just perscribed Ativan because she gets agitated and tries to "escape" from her group home. The doctors perscribed ...

I am 25 weeks pregnant and have taken Ativan 1mg (prescribed before pregnancy) daily for anxiety?

I just read that Ativan is a Category D drug & can harm the fetus and pose a threat for neonatal withdrawl. I have quit taking the Ativan (upon ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Ativan is extremely high in $$$, which generic of lorazepam works best??

Ativan has been a life saver for me: but can no longer afford the name brand , and I am afraid of using generics, as I have tried other meds in the ...

Norco not available ?

I recently tried to get a prescription filled for 5/325 Norco 10/10/14, the pharmacy "CVS" stated that ALL Norco will not be available ...