Can you take ativan and norco together?

yes...

Does anyone know if using Tramadol 50 mg for break through pain with Norco 10 Mg. will prevent the?

... Norco from working as good or if it stops anything the norco does alone?Does Tramadol stop the effects of norco or prevent abuse by blocking both ...

Opiate Dependence - I have been on a mix of medicines between vic 750 and now norco I went?

... coldturkey, trying to take my ativan for replacement, what should my withdrawels be? only on day 1

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Could I be dependent on ativan in this situation?

3 weeks ago I finished a slow taper off of Remeron, that I had been on a year. That was originally given to me for sleep and to get me off of a ...

Norco not available ?

I recently tried to get a prescription filled for 5/325 Norco 10/10/14, the pharmacy "CVS" stated that ALL Norco will not be available ...