Can you take ativan and norco together?

yes...

Does anyone know if using Tramadol 50 mg for break through pain with Norco 10 Mg. will prevent the?

... Norco from working as good or if it stops anything the norco does alone?Does Tramadol stop the effects of norco or prevent abuse by blocking both ...

Opiate Dependence - I have been on a mix of medicines between vic 750 and now norco I went?

... coldturkey, trying to take my ativan for replacement, what should my withdrawels be? only on day 1

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

I Ativan normally used to treat Alzheimers?

My mother-in-law was just perscribed Ativan because she gets agitated and tries to "escape" from her group home. The doctors perscribed ...

How long are the effects of 1 MG Ativan?

I took 1 mg of Ativan Sunday at noon after taking 2 mg of Ativan the night before for an anxiety attack. I am going to be seeing my girlfriend for ...