Can you take asprin with hydroxizine 25mg?

Yes, you can safely take aspirin and hydroxyzine together.
http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=243-0,1303-0

Could hydroxyzine be causing my sudden widespread pain issues?

I have been taking the hydroxizine with my regular med. celexa for about two weeks now. I've used the hydroxizine sometimes twice daily. Usually ...

Aspirin - I have no medical conditions but heard it good to take one or half an asprin every day is?

... this true?im worried it may cause me to have problems

Does grapefruit interfere with atenolol, aspirin, amlodipine, atorvastatin or allopurinol?

25mg Atenolol 75 mg Asprin 5 mg Amlodipine 20 mg Atorvastatin 450 mg Allopurinoll

Can asprin be given to dogs?

my dog is taking metacam, it is having adverse affects on liver and kidneys, i would like to stop this drug and substitute it for asprin and omega3

I currently take 25mg hydroxizine 2x daily for anxiety, tizanidine at 4mg 3x daily and tramadol 50?

... mg once a day for muscles problems and pain, and also naproxen for pain/inflammation as prn. Sooo, if two (hydroxizine and tizanidine) are ...