Can you take Adderall while on Oxycontin for back pain?

There are no documented interactions between Adderall and Oxycontin - should be okay.

Back Pain - What exactly does suboxone do for pain?

I feel like a moron asking but have read posts and googled it but still don't really understand. I take oxycontin and oxyIR for pain management ...

Breast Cancer - What pain medicine do most take for back, spine pain? I have been taking OxyContin?

... with Oxycodone for breakthrough and since FDA changed the OxyContin formula, while I agree a good idea to stop abuse, but I am not tolerating ...

How long after I take oxycontin will it show up in a test that is specifically testing for it?

I have back pain due to degenerative disc disease as well as "all over" pain caused by fibromyalgia. Oxycontin helps quite a bit and I ...

My doctor has had me on 8 30 mg of oxycontin a day due to bad migraines, back pain, etc?

Today he wrote me a prescription of Nucynta 250 mg 3 x daily. I have been on oxycontin for several years, but they have lost their effectiveness ...

Tramadol, Xanax and Adderall?

I took 25mgs of tramadol for back pain at 10:30am, then 4 hrs later took another 25mgs of tramdol. Then forgetting I took the 2nd 25mg I took a 20mg ...