Can you take Adderall while on Oxycontin for back pain?

There are no documented interactions between Adderall and Oxycontin - should be okay.

Will opana help my severe lower lumbar back pain better than just oxycontin or oxycodone?

i have sever lower lumbar back problems, the nerve junction is being crushed, the pain is becoming terrible. i am scheduled for a triple back fusion ...

Back Pain - I had a urine test and the test came back postive 4 oxycontin, and I take percoret,?

... soma, neurontin, they said that i had oxycontin in my system why is that when i have not taken any other drugs , just the ones that i said early. ...

I have Stage IV Cancer and taking OxyContin 80mg (OPs, was OC B4 Change) for back pain and in?

... general all over pain for two years. Started out on 20mg uped to 40mg while taking Radiation and 20mg was not doing much good. Since the change ...

I have been on 40mg oxycontin 3×a day due to chronic back pain they do not work no more what to do?

I have chronic back pain and scitica caused by 2 large disc herniations at the L-4AND L5 -S1 discs comprimising the exting nerve roots i also have ...

My doctor has had me on 8 30 mg of oxycontin a day due to bad migraines, back pain, etc?

Today he wrote me a prescription of Nucynta 250 mg 3 x daily. I have been on oxycontin for several years, but they have lost their effectiveness ...