Can you take Adderall while on Oxycontin for back pain?

There are no documented interactions between Adderall and Oxycontin - should be okay.

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - what is considered a high dose of oxycontin for chronic pain?

I have been in 3 auto accidents and suffer w/ chronic back pain. Sometimes I feel like I am just taking up space cause I can't work, I take 4 ...

Back Pain - I had a urine test and the test came back postive 4 oxycontin, and I take percoret,?

... soma, neurontin, they said that i had oxycontin in my system why is that when i have not taken any other drugs , just the ones that i said early. ...

Breast Cancer - What pain medicine do most take for back, spine pain? I have been taking OxyContin?

... with Oxycodone for breakthrough and since FDA changed the OxyContin formula, while I agree a good idea to stop abuse, but I am not tolerating ...

What pain pill is most effective for constant Osteoarthritis pain after you get off OxyContin?

I asked to get off OxyContin in December, 2011. I finally did it Monday. The Pain now is terrible but I can distinguish where it is.

Tramadol, Xanax and Adderall?

I took 25mgs of tramadol for back pain at 10:30am, then 4 hrs later took another 25mgs of tramdol. Then forgetting I took the 2nd 25mg I took a 20mg ...