Can you take Adderall while on Oxycontin for back pain?

There are no documented interactions between Adderall and Oxycontin - should be okay.

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - what is considered a high dose of oxycontin for chronic pain?

I have been in 3 auto accidents and suffer w/ chronic back pain. Sometimes I feel like I am just taking up space cause I can't work, I take 4 ...

Will opana help my severe lower lumbar back pain better than just oxycontin or oxycodone?

i have sever lower lumbar back problems, the nerve junction is being crushed, the pain is becoming terrible. i am scheduled for a triple back fusion ...

How long after I take oxycontin will it show up in a test that is specifically testing for it?

I have back pain due to degenerative disc disease as well as "all over" pain caused by fibromyalgia. Oxycontin helps quite a bit and I ...

What pain pill is most effective for constant Osteoarthritis pain after you get off OxyContin?

I asked to get off OxyContin in December, 2011. I finally did it Monday. The Pain now is terrible but I can distinguish where it is.

Tramadol, Xanax and Adderall?

I took 25mgs of tramadol for back pain at 10:30am, then 4 hrs later took another 25mgs of tramdol. Then forgetting I took the 2nd 25mg I took a 20mg ...