Can you take Adderall while on Oxycontin for back pain?

There are no documented interactions between Adderall and Oxycontin - should be okay.

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - what is considered a high dose of oxycontin for chronic pain?

I have been in 3 auto accidents and suffer w/ chronic back pain. Sometimes I feel like I am just taking up space cause I can't work, I take 4 ...

I have Stage IV Cancer and taking OxyContin 80mg (OPs, was OC B4 Change) for back pain and in?

... general all over pain for two years. Started out on 20mg uped to 40mg while taking Radiation and 20mg was not doing much good. Since the change ...

How long after I take oxycontin will it show up in a test that is specifically testing for it?

I have back pain due to degenerative disc disease as well as "all over" pain caused by fibromyalgia. Oxycontin helps quite a bit and I ...

I have been on 40mg oxycontin 3×a day due to chronic back pain they do not work no more what to do?

I have chronic back pain and scitica caused by 2 large disc herniations at the L-4AND L5 -S1 discs comprimising the exting nerve roots i also have ...

Tramadol, Xanax and Adderall?

I took 25mgs of tramadol for back pain at 10:30am, then 4 hrs later took another 25mgs of tramdol. Then forgetting I took the 2nd 25mg I took a 20mg ...