Can you take Adderall while on Oxycontin for back pain?

There are no documented interactions between Adderall and Oxycontin - should be okay.

Will opana help my severe lower lumbar back pain better than just oxycontin or oxycodone?

i have sever lower lumbar back problems, the nerve junction is being crushed, the pain is becoming terrible. i am scheduled for a triple back fusion ...

Back Pain - What exactly does suboxone do for pain?

I feel like a moron asking but have read posts and googled it but still don't really understand. I take oxycontin and oxyIR for pain management ...

Back Pain - I had a urine test and the test came back postive 4 oxycontin, and I take percoret,?

... soma, neurontin, they said that i had oxycontin in my system why is that when i have not taken any other drugs , just the ones that i said early. ...

How long after I take oxycontin will it show up in a test that is specifically testing for it?

I have back pain due to degenerative disc disease as well as "all over" pain caused by fibromyalgia. Oxycontin helps quite a bit and I ...

What pain pill is most effective for constant Osteoarthritis pain after you get off OxyContin?

I asked to get off OxyContin in December, 2011. I finally did it Monday. The Pain now is terrible but I can distinguish where it is.