Can you take Adderall while on Oxycontin for back pain?

There are no documented interactions between Adderall and Oxycontin - should be okay.

Will opana help my severe lower lumbar back pain better than just oxycontin or oxycodone?

i have sever lower lumbar back problems, the nerve junction is being crushed, the pain is becoming terrible. i am scheduled for a triple back fusion ...

Back Pain - What exactly does suboxone do for pain?

I feel like a moron asking but have read posts and googled it but still don't really understand. I take oxycontin and oxyIR for pain management ...

I have been on 40mg oxycontin 3×a day due to chronic back pain they do not work no more what to do?

I have chronic back pain and scitica caused by 2 large disc herniations at the L-4AND L5 -S1 discs comprimising the exting nerve roots i also have ...

What pain pill is most effective for constant Osteoarthritis pain after you get off OxyContin?

I asked to get off OxyContin in December, 2011. I finally did it Monday. The Pain now is terrible but I can distinguish where it is.

Tramadol, Xanax and Adderall?

I took 25mgs of tramadol for back pain at 10:30am, then 4 hrs later took another 25mgs of tramdol. Then forgetting I took the 2nd 25mg I took a 20mg ...