Can you take Adderall while on Oxycontin for back pain?

There are no documented interactions between Adderall and Oxycontin - should be okay.

Will opana help my severe lower lumbar back pain better than just oxycontin or oxycodone?

i have sever lower lumbar back problems, the nerve junction is being crushed, the pain is becoming terrible. i am scheduled for a triple back fusion ...

Back Pain - What exactly does suboxone do for pain?

I feel like a moron asking but have read posts and googled it but still don't really understand. I take oxycontin and oxyIR for pain management ...

Back Pain - I had a urine test and the test came back postive 4 oxycontin, and I take percoret,?

... soma, neurontin, they said that i had oxycontin in my system why is that when i have not taken any other drugs , just the ones that i said early. ...

I have Stage IV Cancer and taking OxyContin 80mg (OPs, was OC B4 Change) for back pain and in?

... general all over pain for two years. Started out on 20mg uped to 40mg while taking Radiation and 20mg was not doing much good. Since the change ...

Breast Cancer - What pain medicine do most take for back, spine pain? I have been taking OxyContin?

... with Oxycodone for breakthrough and since FDA changed the OxyContin formula, while I agree a good idea to stop abuse, but I am not tolerating ...