Can you take Adderall while on Oxycontin for back pain?

There are no documented interactions between Adderall and Oxycontin - should be okay.

Acetaminophen/Oxycodone - what is considered a high dose of oxycontin for chronic pain?

I have been in 3 auto accidents and suffer w/ chronic back pain. Sometimes I feel like I am just taking up space cause I can't work, I take 4 ...

Will opana help my severe lower lumbar back pain better than just oxycontin or oxycodone?

i have sever lower lumbar back problems, the nerve junction is being crushed, the pain is becoming terrible. i am scheduled for a triple back fusion ...

Breast Cancer - What pain medicine do most take for back, spine pain? I have been taking OxyContin?

... with Oxycodone for breakthrough and since FDA changed the OxyContin formula, while I agree a good idea to stop abuse, but I am not tolerating ...

How long after I take oxycontin will it show up in a test that is specifically testing for it?

I have back pain due to degenerative disc disease as well as "all over" pain caused by fibromyalgia. Oxycontin helps quite a bit and I ...

What pain pill is most effective for constant Osteoarthritis pain after you get off OxyContin?

I asked to get off OxyContin in December, 2011. I finally did it Monday. The Pain now is terrible but I can distinguish where it is.