Can you take accupril and allopurinol if taken hours apart?

It is not advisable to take Accupril and allopurinol together ... even if you take them hours apart. There is potential for a major interaction. Please see link below for interaction in detail.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=127-0,1980-1277

Chewie31 30 Dec 2011

Thank you, Marvell, for your quick reply. Is there also a potential for drug interaction between Allopurinol and Triamterene W/HCTZ?

Marvell 3 Jan 2012

Unfortunately there is an interaction between Accupril (quinapril) and triamterene. It is best to avoid taking these two medicines together as well.

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1271-0,1980-1277