Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Why has my acne returned?

I was taking marvelon birth control pills for acne, and now i have switched to apri(not for any particular reason)... when i was on marvelon my acne ...

How long after starting birth control pills are they effective? ( Apri )?

Im switching from seasonique to Apri, i was wondering how long do i have to take the pills for until i am safe? is it a week? or how do they work?

Apri side effects, will they go away or should I switch meds?

I was on Seasonique for about a year, then I started getting really irregular periods and they would last a month to almost two months at a time. My ...

Apri - Which birth control for me?

I have mild to moderate acne that will not go away and is ruining my self-confidence. What is an oral contraceptive birth control pill that will ...

Apri - how long after I stop the pill could I try to conceive a baby?

I've been on Apri for about 4 years now. I stopped by birth control 3 months ago in hopes on conceiving a baby and no such luck. Is there a time ...