Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Apri made me feel extremely moody and "strange" so I stopped taking it in the middle of a pack.?

I have been having moderate to heavy bleeding. Is this normal? I never bleed this heavily during a normal period, but imagine it is due to the fact ...

Why has my acne returned?

I was taking marvelon birth control pills for acne, and now i have switched to apri(not for any particular reason)... when i was on marvelon my acne ...

How long after starting birth control pills are they effective? ( Apri )?

Im switching from seasonique to Apri, i was wondering how long do i have to take the pills for until i am safe? is it a week? or how do they work?

Apri - Which birth control for me?

I have mild to moderate acne that will not go away and is ruining my self-confidence. What is an oral contraceptive birth control pill that will ...