Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Apri made me feel extremely moody and "strange" so I stopped taking it in the middle of a pack.?

I have been having moderate to heavy bleeding. Is this normal? I never bleed this heavily during a normal period, but imagine it is due to the fact ...

First Time Birth Control User/ Took pills before period need help figuring out pill schedule?

So I started taking Apri on 10/19(Saturday) and I was expecting my period on 10/30(Wednesday). For some reason when I was trying to figure out when ...

I have been taking quasense for over a year and I just finished a pack and Im waiting on my period?

... but it hasnt started. Usually it starts two days after i stop the active pills but this time nothing. Ive never missed a pill and havent been on ...