Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Apri made me feel extremely moody and "strange" so I stopped taking it in the middle of a pack.?

I have been having moderate to heavy bleeding. Is this normal? I never bleed this heavily during a normal period, but imagine it is due to the fact ...

Why has my acne returned?

I was taking marvelon birth control pills for acne, and now i have switched to apri(not for any particular reason)... when i was on marvelon my acne ...

Apri side effects, will they go away or should I switch meds?

I was on Seasonique for about a year, then I started getting really irregular periods and they would last a month to almost two months at a time. My ...

I took Yasmin pills on the first day of my period and it's been 25 days and I'm still on my period?

I used the pack this month and am currently on my seven day interval and I know it's normal to have my period now but why did it not stop when ...