Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Apri made me feel extremely moody and "strange" so I stopped taking it in the middle of a pack.?

I have been having moderate to heavy bleeding. Is this normal? I never bleed this heavily during a normal period, but imagine it is due to the fact ...

Why has my acne returned?

I was taking marvelon birth control pills for acne, and now i have switched to apri(not for any particular reason)... when i was on marvelon my acne ...

Apri side effects, will they go away or should I switch meds?

I was on Seasonique for about a year, then I started getting really irregular periods and they would last a month to almost two months at a time. My ...

First Time Birth Control User/ Took pills before period need help figuring out pill schedule?

So I started taking Apri on 10/19(Saturday) and I was expecting my period on 10/30(Wednesday). For some reason when I was trying to figure out when ...

Apri - Which birth control for me?

I have mild to moderate acne that will not go away and is ruining my self-confidence. What is an oral contraceptive birth control pill that will ...