Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Apri made me feel extremely moody and "strange" so I stopped taking it in the middle of a pack.?

I have been having moderate to heavy bleeding. Is this normal? I never bleed this heavily during a normal period, but imagine it is due to the fact ...

Bleeding on Birth control still?

Hi. I was on Apri Bjeth control for 6 months and every month I experienced break through bleeding. I was bleeding quite heavily for about 5 days in ...

I only took one pack of apri and then I decided to go off & it's been almost a month?

I have been off apri for almost a month. I haven't had a period. i only took apri for a month. it's my first birth control and it's ...

I'm on Apri birth control and last month I skipped the placebo pills and went straight to a new?

pack. Will I still be protected if I start the placebo pills for this pack a few days early then finish the pink pills and start a new pack after ...

Could I become pregnant if I have sex without a condom while taking the inactive pills in Apri?

Since taking birth control, my sex partner and I haven't been very dependent on condoms like we used to be. Some friends who take Apri birth ...

1 answer 11 days ago