Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Why has my acne returned?

I was taking marvelon birth control pills for acne, and now i have switched to apri(not for any particular reason)... when i was on marvelon my acne ...

Apri side effects, will they go away or should I switch meds?

I was on Seasonique for about a year, then I started getting really irregular periods and they would last a month to almost two months at a time. My ...

First Time Birth Control User/ Took pills before period need help figuring out pill schedule?

So I started taking Apri on 10/19(Saturday) and I was expecting my period on 10/30(Wednesday). For some reason when I was trying to figure out when ...

I have been taking quasense for over a year and I just finished a pack and Im waiting on my period?

... but it hasnt started. Usually it starts two days after i stop the active pills but this time nothing. Ive never missed a pill and havent been on ...