Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Apri made me feel extremely moody and "strange" so I stopped taking it in the middle of a pack.?

I have been having moderate to heavy bleeding. Is this normal? I never bleed this heavily during a normal period, but imagine it is due to the fact ...

Apri side effects, will they go away or should I switch meds?

I was on Seasonique for about a year, then I started getting really irregular periods and they would last a month to almost two months at a time. My ...

First Time Birth Control User/ Took pills before period need help figuring out pill schedule?

So I started taking Apri on 10/19(Saturday) and I was expecting my period on 10/30(Wednesday). For some reason when I was trying to figure out when ...

I have gone off the birth control pill and I am bleeding. Is there a way to stop my bleeding?

I have been on the 28 days birth control pills for two reasons, one for my menustrual cycle problem and second for birth control. I had just started ...

Birth Control Pills - If I take my birth control for a week then stop taking it will it help me get?

... pregnant because I have been trying for 3 months now and nothing has happened. And any advice how to help with contraception