Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Apri made me feel extremely moody and "strange" so I stopped taking it in the middle of a pack.?

I have been having moderate to heavy bleeding. Is this normal? I never bleed this heavily during a normal period, but imagine it is due to the fact ...

First Time Birth Control User/ Took pills before period need help figuring out pill schedule?

So I started taking Apri on 10/19(Saturday) and I was expecting my period on 10/30(Wednesday). For some reason when I was trying to figure out when ...

I only took one pack of apri and then I decided to go off & it's been almost a month?

I have been off apri for almost a month. I haven't had a period. i only took apri for a month. it's my first birth control and it's ...

Birth Control Pills - I have been taking Lo Loestrin Fe birth control for about four months now. I?

... always take my pills as scheduled. The last pill in my pack (brown reminder pill: 75 mg iron) was taken at my usual time of 9 PM on Tuesday. On ...

I really need to know if apri causes heart problems and if so, should I stop taking it?

I've been taking apri almost 2 years now... my sisters think I've started having heart problems around the same time I started taking birth ...