Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Apri made me feel extremely moody and "strange" so I stopped taking it in the middle of a pack.?

I have been having moderate to heavy bleeding. Is this normal? I never bleed this heavily during a normal period, but imagine it is due to the fact ...

I have gone off the birth control pill and I am bleeding. Is there a way to stop my bleeding?

I have been on the 28 days birth control pills for two reasons, one for my menustrual cycle problem and second for birth control. I had just started ...

I really need to know if apri causes heart problems and if so, should I stop taking it?

I've been taking apri almost 2 years now... my sisters think I've started having heart problems around the same time I started taking birth ...

How is not taking birth control for a couple of weeks going to affect me?

I'm currently on Apri birth control but because of a health insurance mishap, I won't be able to get my next set until after March 1st. ...