Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

First Time Birth Control User/ Took pills before period need help figuring out pill schedule?

So I started taking Apri on 10/19(Saturday) and I was expecting my period on 10/30(Wednesday). For some reason when I was trying to figure out when ...

Apri - how long after I stop the pill could I try to conceive a baby?

I've been on Apri for about 4 years now. I stopped by birth control 3 months ago in hopes on conceiving a baby and no such luck. Is there a time ...

Bleeding on Birth control still?

Hi. I was on Apri Bjeth control for 6 months and every month I experienced break through bleeding. I was bleeding quite heavily for about 5 days in ...

I really need to know if apri causes heart problems and if so, should I stop taking it?

I've been taking apri almost 2 years now... my sisters think I've started having heart problems around the same time I started taking birth ...