Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Apri - how long after I stop the pill could I try to conceive a baby?

I've been on Apri for about 4 years now. I stopped by birth control 3 months ago in hopes on conceiving a baby and no such luck. Is there a time ...

Bleeding on Birth control still?

Hi. I was on Apri Bjeth control for 6 months and every month I experienced break through bleeding. I was bleeding quite heavily for about 5 days in ...

Cramps and late period after starting birth control on April 15th. Is this normal?

So I just started Apri 28 day birth control pills and I was supposed to start my period the 24th but it's been six days and I haven't ...

I only took one pack of apri and then I decided to go off & it's been almost a month?

I have been off apri for almost a month. I haven't had a period. i only took apri for a month. it's my first birth control and it's ...

1 answer 17 days ago

Is Mirvala 28 the exact same as Apri 28?

I was given Mirvala today instead of Apri and I'm worried it's going to be different. It took me along time to get regulated with birth ...

1 answer 13 days ago