Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Apri - how long after I stop the pill could I try to conceive a baby?

I've been on Apri for about 4 years now. I stopped by birth control 3 months ago in hopes on conceiving a baby and no such luck. Is there a time ...

I have gone off the birth control pill and I am bleeding. Is there a way to stop my bleeding?

I have been on the 28 days birth control pills for two reasons, one for my menustrual cycle problem and second for birth control. I had just started ...

Cramps and late period after starting birth control on April 15th. Is this normal?

So I just started Apri 28 day birth control pills and I was supposed to start my period the 24th but it's been six days and I haven't ...

Birth Control Pills - I have been taking Lo Loestrin Fe birth control for about four months now. I?

... always take my pills as scheduled. The last pill in my pack (brown reminder pill: 75 mg iron) was taken at my usual time of 9 PM on Tuesday. On ...

0 answers 9 days ago