Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

Apri made me feel extremely moody and "strange" so I stopped taking it in the middle of a pack.?

I have been having moderate to heavy bleeding. Is this normal? I never bleed this heavily during a normal period, but imagine it is due to the fact ...

I have gone off the birth control pill and I am bleeding. Is there a way to stop my bleeding?

I have been on the 28 days birth control pills for two reasons, one for my menustrual cycle problem and second for birth control. I had just started ...

Bleeding on Birth control still?

Hi. I was on Apri Bjeth control for 6 months and every month I experienced break through bleeding. I was bleeding quite heavily for about 5 days in ...

I only took one pack of apri and then I decided to go off & it's been almost a month?

I have been off apri for almost a month. I haven't had a period. i only took apri for a month. it's my first birth control and it's ...

I really need to know if apri causes heart problems and if so, should I stop taking it?

I've been taking apri almost 2 years now... my sisters think I've started having heart problems around the same time I started taking birth ...