Can you stop taking the apri pills in the middle of the pack if you want to stop?

If you want to stop then yes, it's absolutely fine to stop.

How long after starting birth control pills are they effective? ( Apri )?

Im switching from seasonique to Apri, i was wondering how long do i have to take the pills for until i am safe? is it a week? or how do they work?

I have been taking quasense for over a year and I just finished a pack and Im waiting on my period?

... but it hasnt started. Usually it starts two days after i stop the active pills but this time nothing. Ive never missed a pill and havent been on ...

I took Yasmin pills on the first day of my period and it's been 25 days and I'm still on my period?

I used the pack this month and am currently on my seven day interval and I know it's normal to have my period now but why did it not stop when ...