Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

How do I quit taking Nuvigil? Taper or cold turkey? I take with Luvox.?

I want to stop talking both of them because of weight gain and generalized inflammation of the joints. I am tapering from the Luvox, down to 100 mg. ...

Can my fiance just quit cold turkey after taking percs for 3 weeks?

Hi hope you can help... My fiance had problems with percs for a long time after his lung colapsed, he has been clean for 2yrs this Sept 2nd so i ...

Ive been taking around15mg lortab or percosets twice a day for the last year and a half.i wanna quit

... cold turkey.im afraid of withdrawls.never done this befor but i HAVE to stop. I hate living this way.any tips to stop without dying?

I have been taking Aciphex for about 1 year now; It has helped but the side effects are not?

... promising and I want to stop taking this medication. I was told that you just cannot stop "cold turkey", is that so and why? Any advice ...

How to get off Jolivette, when is the best time to stop?

I just broke up with my long term boyfriend and I want to stop taking Jolivette. I have almost a full pack left, but I know I can't just stop ...