Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

How do I quit taking Nuvigil? Taper or cold turkey? I take with Luvox.?

I want to stop talking both of them because of weight gain and generalized inflammation of the joints. I am tapering from the Luvox, down to 100 mg. ...

Can my fiance just quit cold turkey after taking percs for 3 weeks?

Hi hope you can help... My fiance had problems with percs for a long time after his lung colapsed, he has been clean for 2yrs this Sept 2nd so i ...

I am a 56 and have been taking percocet for 2 years for hip and back pain I want to stop?

I want to stop cold turkey have tried tapering but have never been able to do that. I had a heart stress test 2 months ago and everything was good. ...

I have been taking Aciphex for about 1 year now; It has helped but the side effects are not?

... promising and I want to stop taking this medication. I was told that you just cannot stop "cold turkey", is that so and why? Any advice ...

How safe is it to stop taking clonazepam cold turkey?

My Mom is 72 years old with Parkinson's related dementia, she also has heart problems, and has started having difficulty swallowing lately. She ...