Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

Can my fiance just quit cold turkey after taking percs for 3 weeks?

Hi hope you can help... My fiance had problems with percs for a long time after his lung colapsed, he has been clean for 2yrs this Sept 2nd so i ...

I have used a low dosage (.125 mg) of xanax for several years. Can I try to stop cold turkey?

I have been taking a very low daily dosage (.125 mg) of xanax for several years. I am now trying to just stop using the drug. I take no other ...

Xanax & pregnancy - is this safe or should I stop cold turkey?

just found out I'm pregnant today, been on .5 of Xanax for a few months, is this safe or should I stop cold turkey.

Ive been taking around15mg lortab or percosets twice a day for the last year and a half.i wanna quit

... cold turkey.im afraid of withdrawls.never done this befor but i HAVE to stop. I hate living this way.any tips to stop without dying?

How to get off Jolivette, when is the best time to stop?

I just broke up with my long term boyfriend and I want to stop taking Jolivette. I have almost a full pack left, but I know I can't just stop ...