Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

I am a 56 and have been taking percocet for 2 years for hip and back pain I want to stop?

I want to stop cold turkey have tried tapering but have never been able to do that. I had a heart stress test 2 months ago and everything was good. ...

I have been taking Aciphex for about 1 year now; It has helped but the side effects are not?

... promising and I want to stop taking this medication. I was told that you just cannot stop "cold turkey", is that so and why? Any advice ...

How to get off Jolivette, when is the best time to stop?

I just broke up with my long term boyfriend and I want to stop taking Jolivette. I have almost a full pack left, but I know I can't just stop ...

Fenofibrate - what happens if I stop taking it?

my right arm is numb and hurts. could this be because i stopped taking the drug cold turkey

Can you stop taking terazosin "cold turkey" safely?

My dad takes both terazosin & tamsulosin. We think this is what's causing him to be VERY weak & tired all the time and want him to stop ...