Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

I have used a low dosage (.125 mg) of xanax for several years. Can I try to stop cold turkey?

I have been taking a very low daily dosage (.125 mg) of xanax for several years. I am now trying to just stop using the drug. I take no other ...

Xanax & pregnancy - is this safe or should I stop cold turkey?

just found out I'm pregnant today, been on .5 of Xanax for a few months, is this safe or should I stop cold turkey.

How to get off Jolivette, when is the best time to stop?

I just broke up with my long term boyfriend and I want to stop taking Jolivette. I have almost a full pack left, but I know I can't just stop ...

Fenofibrate - what happens if I stop taking it?

my right arm is numb and hurts. could this be because i stopped taking the drug cold turkey

Can you stop taking terazosin "cold turkey" safely?

My dad takes both terazosin & tamsulosin. We think this is what's causing him to be VERY weak & tired all the time and want him to stop ...