Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

Xanax & pregnancy - is this safe or should I stop cold turkey?

just found out I'm pregnant today, been on .5 of Xanax for a few months, is this safe or should I stop cold turkey.

I have been taking Aciphex for about 1 year now; It has helped but the side effects are not?

... promising and I want to stop taking this medication. I was told that you just cannot stop "cold turkey", is that so and why? Any advice ...

How safe is it to stop taking clonazepam cold turkey?

My Mom is 72 years old with Parkinson's related dementia, she also has heart problems, and has started having difficulty swallowing lately. She ...

Fenofibrate - what happens if I stop taking it?

my right arm is numb and hurts. could this be because i stopped taking the drug cold turkey

Can you stop taking terazosin "cold turkey" safely?

My dad takes both terazosin & tamsulosin. We think this is what's causing him to be VERY weak & tired all the time and want him to stop ...