Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

How do I quit taking Nuvigil? Taper or cold turkey? I take with Luvox.?

I want to stop talking both of them because of weight gain and generalized inflammation of the joints. I am tapering from the Luvox, down to 100 mg. ...

I am a 56 and have been taking percocet for 2 years for hip and back pain I want to stop?

I want to stop cold turkey have tried tapering but have never been able to do that. I had a heart stress test 2 months ago and everything was good. ...

Ive been taking around15mg lortab or percosets twice a day for the last year and a half.i wanna quit

... cold turkey.im afraid of withdrawls.never done this befor but i HAVE to stop. I hate living this way.any tips to stop without dying?

Fenofibrate - what happens if I stop taking it?

my right arm is numb and hurts. could this be because i stopped taking the drug cold turkey

Can you stop taking terazosin "cold turkey" safely?

My dad takes both terazosin & tamsulosin. We think this is what's causing him to be VERY weak & tired all the time and want him to stop ...