Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

How do I quit taking Nuvigil? Taper or cold turkey? I take with Luvox.?

I want to stop talking both of them because of weight gain and generalized inflammation of the joints. I am tapering from the Luvox, down to 100 mg. ...

Can my fiance just quit cold turkey after taking percs for 3 weeks?

Hi hope you can help... My fiance had problems with percs for a long time after his lung colapsed, he has been clean for 2yrs this Sept 2nd so i ...

I have used a low dosage (.125 mg) of xanax for several years. Can I try to stop cold turkey?

I have been taking a very low daily dosage (.125 mg) of xanax for several years. I am now trying to just stop using the drug. I take no other ...

Fenofibrate - what happens if I stop taking it?

my right arm is numb and hurts. could this be because i stopped taking the drug cold turkey

Can you stop taking terazosin "cold turkey" safely?

My dad takes both terazosin & tamsulosin. We think this is what's causing him to be VERY weak & tired all the time and want him to stop ...