Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

I am a 56 and have been taking percocet for 2 years for hip and back pain I want to stop?

I want to stop cold turkey have tried tapering but have never been able to do that. I had a heart stress test 2 months ago and everything was good. ...

Ive been taking around15mg lortab or percosets twice a day for the last year and a half.i wanna quit

... cold turkey.im afraid of withdrawls.never done this befor but i HAVE to stop. I hate living this way.any tips to stop without dying?

How safe is it to stop taking clonazepam cold turkey?

My Mom is 72 years old with Parkinson's related dementia, she also has heart problems, and has started having difficulty swallowing lately. She ...

Fenofibrate - what happens if I stop taking it?

my right arm is numb and hurts. could this be because i stopped taking the drug cold turkey

Can you stop taking terazosin "cold turkey" safely?

My dad takes both terazosin & tamsulosin. We think this is what's causing him to be VERY weak & tired all the time and want him to stop ...