Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

How do I quit taking Nuvigil? Taper or cold turkey? I take with Luvox.?

I want to stop talking both of them because of weight gain and generalized inflammation of the joints. I am tapering from the Luvox, down to 100 mg. ...

I have used a low dosage (.125 mg) of xanax for several years. Can I try to stop cold turkey?

I have been taking a very low daily dosage (.125 mg) of xanax for several years. I am now trying to just stop using the drug. I take no other ...

Ive been taking around15mg lortab or percosets twice a day for the last year and a half.i wanna quit

... cold turkey.im afraid of withdrawls.never done this befor but i HAVE to stop. I hate living this way.any tips to stop without dying?

How safe is it to stop taking clonazepam cold turkey?

My Mom is 72 years old with Parkinson's related dementia, she also has heart problems, and has started having difficulty swallowing lately. She ...

Can you stop taking terazosin "cold turkey" safely?

My dad takes both terazosin & tamsulosin. We think this is what's causing him to be VERY weak & tired all the time and want him to stop ...