Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

How do I quit taking Nuvigil? Taper or cold turkey? I take with Luvox.?

I want to stop talking both of them because of weight gain and generalized inflammation of the joints. I am tapering from the Luvox, down to 100 mg. ...

I have used a low dosage (.125 mg) of xanax for several years. Can I try to stop cold turkey?

I have been taking a very low daily dosage (.125 mg) of xanax for several years. I am now trying to just stop using the drug. I take no other ...

I have been taking Aciphex for about 1 year now; It has helped but the side effects are not?

... promising and I want to stop taking this medication. I was told that you just cannot stop "cold turkey", is that so and why? Any advice ...

How safe is it to stop taking clonazepam cold turkey?

My Mom is 72 years old with Parkinson's related dementia, she also has heart problems, and has started having difficulty swallowing lately. She ...

How to get off Jolivette, when is the best time to stop?

I just broke up with my long term boyfriend and I want to stop taking Jolivette. I have almost a full pack left, but I know I can't just stop ...