Can you stop taking diclofenac cold turkey or must you taper down from it?

One could cold turkey Dicofenac.

Cold Turkey?

Today is day three of going cold turkey. I was on the forever taper and could not get past 4-5 a day so on 9/11 at 6:00AM I stopped. I feel like ...

I have been taking Aciphex for about 1 year now; It has helped but the side effects are not?

... promising and I want to stop taking this medication. I was told that you just cannot stop "cold turkey", is that so and why? Any advice ...

How safe is it to stop taking clonazepam cold turkey?

My Mom is 72 years old with Parkinson's related dementia, she also has heart problems, and has started having difficulty swallowing lately. She ...

How to get off Jolivette, when is the best time to stop?

I just broke up with my long term boyfriend and I want to stop taking Jolivette. I have almost a full pack left, but I know I can't just stop ...

Can you stop taking terazosin "cold turkey" safely?

My dad takes both terazosin & tamsulosin. We think this is what's causing him to be VERY weak & tired all the time and want him to stop ...