Can you still buy the 5.4mg yohimbine?

It appears to still be available. Try this link: http://www.drugstore.com/pharmacy/prices/drugprice.asp?ndc=00185099801&trx=1Z5006

How does yohimbine affect you if you take too much as I did? Does it damage you permanently?

I took like a whole bottle 15 years ago. Should I get another prescription for it before I have sexual activity?

Yohimbine - how to boost my sex drive for my wife?

iam 52 years old & my wife 30. i want more frequent sex but i can perfome once a day? can you please advise?

Viagra and yohimbine hcl?

my doctor prescribed me viagra 100mg as needed before intercourse and yohimbine hcl 5.4mg three times a day. I noticed that some take yohimbine hcl ...

Sudafed - How many milligrams of pseudophedrine can a family buy in a month ? There are 4 of us and?

WE ALL have REALLY BAD ALLERGIES. It's the only thing that works for my boys, & I don't think I can buy it. Well I can't buy ...