Can you still buy the 5.4mg yohimbine?

It appears to still be available. Try this link: http://www.drugstore.com/pharmacy/prices/drugprice.asp?ndc=00185099801&trx=1Z5006

Is it advisable to use Yohimbine to treat premature ejaculation?i used it,andorked well,should i?

... continue,if yes ,what are the long term effects?

Requip 4mg or 8 mg?

i need to buy requip online but i dont have prescription..i live in bahrain..do you ship medicine to bahrain?is requip available without ...

Dear Sir,I have been treated for enlarged prostate for last six months,using?

Dutasteride0.5mg &Silodosin8mg, which is now changed over to Tamsulosin0.4mg as I had burning sensation on legs. Is it necessary to continue both ...

Viagra and yohimbine hcl?

my doctor prescribed me viagra 100mg as needed before intercourse and yohimbine hcl 5.4mg three times a day. I noticed that some take yohimbine hcl ...

Sudafed - How many milligrams of pseudophedrine can a family buy in a month ? There are 4 of us and?

WE ALL have REALLY BAD ALLERGIES. It's the only thing that works for my boys, & I don't think I can buy it. Well I can't buy ...