Can you still buy the 5.4mg yohimbine?

It appears to still be available. Try this link: http://www.drugstore.com/pharmacy/prices/drugprice.asp?ndc=00185099801&trx=1Z5006

Yohimbine - I took a very big overdose about 15 years ago. Is that what caused me to get?

... hyperaroused at the time for about 2 weeks and now causes me impotence? I took a whole bottle.

Yohimbine - how to boost my sex drive for my wife?

iam 52 years old & my wife 30. i want more frequent sex but i can perfome once a day? can you please advise?

Dear Sir,I have been treated for enlarged prostate for last six months,using?

Dutasteride0.5mg &Silodosin8mg, which is now changed over to Tamsulosin0.4mg as I had burning sensation on legs. Is it necessary to continue both ...

Viagra and yohimbine hcl?

my doctor prescribed me viagra 100mg as needed before intercourse and yohimbine hcl 5.4mg three times a day. I noticed that some take yohimbine hcl ...