Can you still buy the 5.4mg yohimbine?

It appears to still be available. Try this link: http://www.drugstore.com/pharmacy/prices/drugprice.asp?ndc=00185099801&trx=1Z5006

Yohimbine - I took a very big overdose about 15 years ago. Is that what caused me to get?

... hyperaroused at the time for about 2 weeks and now causes me impotence? I took a whole bottle.

How does yohimbine affect you if you take too much as I did? Does it damage you permanently?

I took like a whole bottle 15 years ago. Should I get another prescription for it before I have sexual activity?

Yohimbine - how to boost my sex drive for my wife?

iam 52 years old & my wife 30. i want more frequent sex but i can perfome once a day? can you please advise?

Dear Sir,I have been treated for enlarged prostate for last six months,using?

Dutasteride0.5mg &Silodosin8mg, which is now changed over to Tamsulosin0.4mg as I had burning sensation on legs. Is it necessary to continue both ...