Can you still buy the 5.4mg yohimbine?

It appears to still be available. Try this link: http://www.drugstore.com/pharmacy/prices/drugprice.asp?ndc=00185099801&trx=1Z5006

How does yohimbine affect you if you take too much as I did? Does it damage you permanently?

I took like a whole bottle 15 years ago. Should I get another prescription for it before I have sexual activity?

Dear Sir,I have been treated for enlarged prostate for last six months,using?

Dutasteride0.5mg &Silodosin8mg, which is now changed over to Tamsulosin0.4mg as I had burning sensation on legs. Is it necessary to continue both ...

Viagra and yohimbine hcl?

my doctor prescribed me viagra 100mg as needed before intercourse and yohimbine hcl 5.4mg three times a day. I noticed that some take yohimbine hcl ...

Sudafed - How many milligrams of pseudophedrine can a family buy in a month ? There are 4 of us and?

WE ALL have REALLY BAD ALLERGIES. It's the only thing that works for my boys, & I don't think I can buy it. Well I can't buy ...