Can you shoot up tramadol for recarational use?

No and there is nothing recreational about banging pharmaceuticals... Dave

Tell that to dictionary.com, Dave.

Will tramadol cause a withdrawal if only taken for two weeks at 2 pills a day?

I have a prescription for tramadol. I am currently detoxing from suboxone and everything is getting back to normal but my pinched nerve is driving me ...

Tramadol - Is insomnia and palpitations side effects of Tramadol?

I recently started tramadol, about 2 wks ago. I take 1-50mg pill at bedtime?since then I have been having trouble sleeping and having occasional ...

Long time use of tramadol?

.I was rearended at a redlight at 50mph last April.. that I was not killed or paralysed is a blessing I am still taking tramadol 3 times a day..over ...

Medical personnel claiming tramadol and NSAIDS due same?

Recently, I have encountered a doctor and several nurses who claim tramadol functions like an NSAID. I see nowhere that is does in my reading. Also, ...

Help my tramadol does not work?

I suffer from coccydinia (fractured coccyx) and have been prescribed 30mg codeine at first now i have moved to 100mg tramadol four times daily. The ...