Can you shoot up tramadol for recarational use?

No and there is nothing recreational about banging pharmaceuticals... Dave

Tell that to dictionary.com, Dave.

Will tramadol cause a withdrawal if only taken for two weeks at 2 pills a day?

I have a prescription for tramadol. I am currently detoxing from suboxone and everything is getting back to normal but my pinched nerve is driving me ...

Tramadol - Is insomnia and palpitations side effects of Tramadol?

I recently started tramadol, about 2 wks ago. I take 1-50mg pill at bedtime?since then I have been having trouble sleeping and having occasional ...

I received 50mg tablets of tramadol and took one after drinking 4-5 beers. Will I be okay?

I have never taken tramadol before. A friend gave me 1 one single 50mg tablet. I had a 4-5 beers and then took the Tramadol. I'm probably ...

Tramadol question again!?

A friend has told me that if you take paracetamol with Tramadol, you get more of an effect, so feel the need to take less Tramadol? Apparently this ...

Am I allergic to tramadol?

I took a tramadol at 4pm, another at 10pm, about an hour later I started getting goosebumps on the right side of my body, couple of hours later I ...