Can you shoot up tramadol for recarational use?

No and there is nothing recreational about banging pharmaceuticals... Dave

Tell that to dictionary.com, Dave.

Tramadol and Hydrocodone?

I have a herniated disk. I have been given Tramadol 50mg and Hydrocodone 7.5mg. I took a tramadol, which didn't help my pain. When the six hours ...

Will tramadol cause a withdrawal if only taken for two weeks at 2 pills a day?

I have a prescription for tramadol. I am currently detoxing from suboxone and everything is getting back to normal but my pinched nerve is driving me ...

Tramadol - Is insomnia and palpitations side effects of Tramadol?

I recently started tramadol, about 2 wks ago. I take 1-50mg pill at bedtime?since then I have been having trouble sleeping and having occasional ...

Does tramadol help with reducing withdrawls from prolonged opiate use?

I been using vicodin, percot, oxy you name it for about a year and it was getting to be a $150 a day habit. I made up my mind that this is it and am ...

Can I use tramadol to help my suboxone withdrawal? PLEASE HELP?

My doctor gave me 15 tramadol for my stress fractures in my back. I am currently tapering suboxone at .5 mg. Will this tramadol help me with the WD ...