Can you shoot oxycodone intraveneously?

oh yes my friend did now hes dead

Most definitely NOT a good idea! As said above it is a way to kill yourself! You could die from overdose and I assume you are wanting to dissolve a pill and shoot that? Not a good idea!! There are inert ingredients in pills that do not dissolve and can cause emboli which then can go to the lung or heart and kill you or go to the brain causing you to stroke which may or may not be fatal. You might just end up laying in a bed drooling and paralysed. Shooting dissolved pills can also cause infection and inflammation of the veins you are accessing causing them to colapse decreasing blood flow to your extremities. IV drug use is a short road to extreme addiction. DONT DO IT!!! It is just a BAD idea all around! It is not something advocated on this site!

DaZoobaby is right. There's so many inactive ingredients, including talc, that when dissolved and used IV, can cause serious lung and heart diseases including fibrosis. That's if it doesn't kill you first from an overdose. Please be safe and don't use this medication in that manner, it could be deadly.

not a good idea!!