Can you shoot morphine sulfate 54 262 intraveniously?

Yes you can, I hate that I even know such a thing, but I do. I can not ethically tell you how, not that I would, but don't put fire to it.

I was just recentley prescribed Morphine Sulfate IMM REL 15 mg tabs For Back Pain. I was wondering?

... if anyone else is taking them and if they have helped your pain and what you think of Morphine sulfate all together . Any information on Morphine ...

What is the diffference between morphine pill 54 782 and 54 733? Both 15 one is Sulfate,why?

Which is stronger?? Sulfate or just Morphine pills and why would Roxan make these two IF they are the same??? Thanks, Ben

Does anyone know the difference between MS Contin 100 mg and Morphine Sulfate 100 mg? There has 2 B?

I know that the MS Contin the MS Stands for ''Morphine Sulfate" I usually get 100mg of MS Contin they are round grey pills imprinted M ...