Can you shoot morphine sulfate 54 262 intraveniously?

Yes you can, I hate that I even know such a thing, but I do. I can not ethically tell you how, not that I would, but don't put fire to it.

I was just recentley prescribed Morphine Sulfate IMM REL 15 mg tabs For Back Pain. I was wondering?

... if anyone else is taking them and if they have helped your pain and what you think of Morphine sulfate all together . Any information on Morphine ...

What is the difference of morphine sulfate ER and morphine sulfate CR?

i have been on morphine sulfate ER 60mg. for 5 years my drug store gave me morphine sulfate CR 60mg. this time.I have never taken the CR before and ...

Is there a difference between morphine and morphine sulfate?

Ok years ago my father was told he was allergic 2 morphine.He is currently on Hospice for his terminal cancer.He was given Liquid morphine Sulfate ...

Does anyone know the difference between MS Contin 100 mg and Morphine Sulfate 100 mg? There has 2 B?

I know that the MS Contin the MS Stands for ''Morphine Sulfate" I usually get 100mg of MS Contin they are round grey pills imprinted M ...