Can you shoot morphine sulfate 54 262 intraveniously?

Yes you can, I hate that I even know such a thing, but I do. I can not ethically tell you how, not that I would, but don't put fire to it.

I was just recentley prescribed Morphine Sulfate IMM REL 15 mg tabs For Back Pain. I was wondering?

... if anyone else is taking them and if they have helped your pain and what you think of Morphine sulfate all together . Any information on Morphine ...

What is the diffference between morphine pill 54 782 and 54 733? Both 15 one is Sulfate,why?

Which is stronger?? Sulfate or just Morphine pills and why would Roxan make these two IF they are the same??? Thanks, Ben

Is there a difference between morphine and morphine sulfate?

Ok years ago my father was told he was allergic 2 morphine.He is currently on Hospice for his terminal cancer.He was given Liquid morphine Sulfate ...

Conversion dose from Oxycontin 40mg 3x a day to morphine sulfate 15 mg?

Hi folks... I was just given Morphine sulfate IR, 15 mg, up to 2 every 4 hours. It's not helping that much with the pain, but i don't want ...