Can you shoot morphine sulfate 54 262 intraveniously?

Yes you can, I hate that I even know such a thing, but I do. I can not ethically tell you how, not that I would, but don't put fire to it.

What is the diffference between morphine pill 54 782 and 54 733? Both 15 one is Sulfate,why?

Which is stronger?? Sulfate or just Morphine pills and why would Roxan make these two IF they are the same??? Thanks, Ben

What is the difference of morphine sulfate ER and morphine sulfate CR?

i have been on morphine sulfate ER 60mg. for 5 years my drug store gave me morphine sulfate CR 60mg. this time.I have never taken the CR before and ...

Does anyone know the difference between MS Contin 100 mg and Morphine Sulfate 100 mg? There has 2 B?

I know that the MS Contin the MS Stands for ''Morphine Sulfate" I usually get 100mg of MS Contin they are round grey pills imprinted M ...