6 Jan 2010
Yes. Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine. Overdose symptoms may include dizziness, drowsiness, feeling restless or nervous, dry mouth, warmth or tingly feeling, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, increased sweating, seizure (convulsions), or coma. Hope this helps! Good Luck!
Search for questions
Still looking for answers? Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question.
my dauighter may have took a bottle of bezide2.5mg and i really wanna know the symthoms
1 answer • 13 Mar 2010
2 answers • 6 Jul 2010
So, what if the question was: is an overdose of codeine life-threatening? Thanks for your previous answer.
1 answer • 19 Feb 2011
I want to know that if either are taken with a large amt of water is the effectivness of the drug and it's absorption effected. I know that ...
1 answer • 29 Jan 2012