Can you just stop taking prograf?

Anonymous

Prograf
Generic: Tacrolimus

How long have you benn taking it for?

I stongly recommend you talk to your doctor before you make any decision on your own.

Is there a program or way to get prograf when you have no insurance, and are unable to buy the medi?

a young friend w/ liver transplant x2 was cut off her medicaid because she worked 16hrs at a minimum wage job. She ran out of prograf and has been ...

Kidney transplant - has anyone else had extremely elevated Prograf levels and how was it treated?

I'm a kidney transplant patient (May 10) and my latest labwork shows my Prograf level at 3 times the normal limit. I have retested but worried ...

My prograf has an expiration date of 1/11/11. Does anyone know if Prograf would really have lost?

... its strength 3 months after an expiration date or do they likely build in some cushion like most drugs or foods? I'm not in great $ ...

Prograf vs tacrolimus? Should I switch?

My heart transplant was 20 years ago. I've had very little rejection over the years but asked for tacrolimus as prograf has become too ...

Any kidney recipients who take cellcept and prograf generics?

I have always taken brand cellcept and prograf, but since turning 65 the drug plan hat I am on wants to give me generics and since I have no idea ...