Can you just stop taking prograf?

Anonymous

Prograf
Generic: Tacrolimus

How long have you benn taking it for?

I stongly recommend you talk to your doctor before you make any decision on your own.

Anyone know someone who is on the new prograf generic called tacrolimus and how the two compare?

i had a kidney transplant back in '95 and have been on prograf since. medco just wrote that they will do all future refills with the new generic

Kidney transplant - has anyone else had extremely elevated Prograf levels and how was it treated?

I'm a kidney transplant patient (May 10) and my latest labwork shows my Prograf level at 3 times the normal limit. I have retested but worried ...

Prograf vs tacrolimus? Should I switch?

My heart transplant was 20 years ago. I've had very little rejection over the years but asked for tacrolimus as prograf has become too ...

Any kidney recipients who take cellcept and prograf generics?

I have always taken brand cellcept and prograf, but since turning 65 the drug plan hat I am on wants to give me generics and since I have no idea ...