Can you just stop taking prograf?

Anonymous

Prograf
Generic: Tacrolimus

How long have you benn taking it for?

I stongly recommend you talk to your doctor before you make any decision on your own.

Anyone know someone who is on the new prograf generic called tacrolimus and how the two compare?

i had a kidney transplant back in '95 and have been on prograf since. medco just wrote that they will do all future refills with the new generic

Why has bcbs of al. stopped paying for prograf?

my husband was recently changed to the generic prograf. He is having the side effects of abd. discomfort , swelling of the feet and ankles.

Prograf vs tacrolimus? Should I switch?

My heart transplant was 20 years ago. I've had very little rejection over the years but asked for tacrolimus as prograf has become too ...

Prograg vs tacrolimus?

I had my kidney transplant Oct 09 and had been on prograf from that time until about two months ago when my pharmacy started me on tracrolius. Blood ...