Can you just stop taking prograf?

Anonymous

Prograf
Generic: Tacrolimus

How long have you benn taking it for?

I stongly recommend you talk to your doctor before you make any decision on your own.

Anyone know someone who is on the new prograf generic called tacrolimus and how the two compare?

i had a kidney transplant back in '95 and have been on prograf since. medco just wrote that they will do all future refills with the new generic

Is there a program or way to get prograf when you have no insurance, and are unable to buy the medi?

a young friend w/ liver transplant x2 was cut off her medicaid because she worked 16hrs at a minimum wage job. She ran out of prograf and has been ...

Why has bcbs of al. stopped paying for prograf?

my husband was recently changed to the generic prograf. He is having the side effects of abd. discomfort , swelling of the feet and ankles.

Kidney transplant - has anyone else had extremely elevated Prograf levels and how was it treated?

I'm a kidney transplant patient (May 10) and my latest labwork shows my Prograf level at 3 times the normal limit. I have retested but worried ...

Can I take DHEA with Prograf ?

Taking Prograf ( Tacrolimus ) for liver transplant 5 years ago.