Can you just stop taking prograf?

Anonymous

Prograf
Generic: Tacrolimus

How long have you benn taking it for?

I stongly recommend you talk to your doctor before you make any decision on your own.

Anyone know someone who is on the new prograf generic called tacrolimus and how the two compare?

i had a kidney transplant back in '95 and have been on prograf since. medco just wrote that they will do all future refills with the new generic

Why has bcbs of al. stopped paying for prograf?

my husband was recently changed to the generic prograf. He is having the side effects of abd. discomfort , swelling of the feet and ankles.

Kidney transplant - has anyone else had extremely elevated Prograf levels and how was it treated?

I'm a kidney transplant patient (May 10) and my latest labwork shows my Prograf level at 3 times the normal limit. I have retested but worried ...

My prograf has an expiration date of 1/11/11. Does anyone know if Prograf would really have lost?

... its strength 3 months after an expiration date or do they likely build in some cushion like most drugs or foods? I'm not in great $ ...

Do you ever get used to prograf? It makes me lightheaded. Anyone else! Thanks?

Kidney Trans 2 months ago still feel off when I take my prograf (tacro) I know shaking is normal but is being lightheaded normal too?