Can you just stop taking prograf?

Anonymous

Prograf
Generic: Tacrolimus

How long have you benn taking it for?

I stongly recommend you talk to your doctor before you make any decision on your own.

Why has bcbs of al. stopped paying for prograf?

my husband was recently changed to the generic prograf. He is having the side effects of abd. discomfort , swelling of the feet and ankles.

My prograf has an expiration date of 1/11/11. Does anyone know if Prograf would really have lost?

... its strength 3 months after an expiration date or do they likely build in some cushion like most drugs or foods? I'm not in great $ ...

Prograg vs tacrolimus?

I had my kidney transplant Oct 09 and had been on prograf from that time until about two months ago when my pharmacy started me on tracrolius. Blood ...

Any kidney recipients who take cellcept and prograf generics?

I have always taken brand cellcept and prograf, but since turning 65 the drug plan hat I am on wants to give me generics and since I have no idea ...

Can I take DHEA with Prograf ?

Taking Prograf ( Tacrolimus ) for liver transplant 5 years ago.