Can you inject a 30mg.morphine sulfate?

hi milesamason, Injecting this medication can be very harmful. The inactive ingredients, including talc, can cause veins to collapse, heart disease, and lung disease including fibrosis. The 30mg tablets also contain polysorbate 80. Remember, it's not only the morphine you'll be injecting, but all the impurities and harmful ingredients too. Please be safe and do not inject these medications.
chris

"MS Contin® (morphine sulfate controlled-release) Tablets are opiate analgesics supplied in 15, 30, 60, 100 and 200 mg tablet strengths. The tablet strengths describe the amount of morphine per tablet as the pentahydrated sulfate salt (morphine sulfate, USP). MS Contin® Controlled-release Tablets 15 mg, 30 mg, 60 mg, 100 mg, and 200 mg contain the following inactive ingredients: cetostearyl alcohol, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, talc and titanium dioxide.