Can you identify a pink round pill, with 44 a line straight across the middle with 404 under it?

Meclizine Chewable (raspberry) 25mg
Motion sickness tablet

What is this pill - Pink Round with '' imprint?

I found a pink pill no numbers or letter imprinted. It is round bright pink and has a line down the middle on one side. If anyone could help me... ...

What is this pill - with 'line across the middle' imprint?

pinkish in color, the pill is round, line straight through the middle other side is blank, from mexico slight oval on each side, for pain relief.

What is this pill - with 'line' imprint? pink , round?

i found this and don't know what it is its round and pink , no # no letters just a line in the middle

What is this pill - with 'line blank' imprint?

Found some relatively BIG pink pills in my daughters wallet... they are blank on one side, and have a line thru the middle on the other side. They ...

What is this pill - with '0220' imprint?

0/2 2/0 Pink and round The / in my description is actually a straight line from top to bottom and left to right "+" with one number in each ...