Can you have a burning feeling and occasional shooting pains in your vagina on oxybutynin?

You should call your Urologist's nurse (or at least the nurse of the prescribing physician, OBGYN, etc). Oxybutynin is primarily used for helping you deal with spasms in the bladder. There are off-label uses as well but it primarily used for bladder spasms. The nurses can tell by the file and your symptoms what you're being prescribed something for and know if you need to be examined further.

What's the reason for using the oxytbutynin? That's the main thing involvded here. Are you post op? Need to know is the medication crucial so you'll be able to track it's uses, benefits, adverse reactions (if any), etc.