Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

Has anyone else become pregnant while using Implanon implant?

My 17 year old daughter is pregnant. We found out a couple of days ago. We had the Implanon birth control implant put in a few months ago and she is ...

I have the implanon & I think I may be pregnant. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have had the implanon for about 3 months. My doctor put it in while I had my period. I usually have a regular period but since I've had the ...

Trying to get pregnant after having implanon removed?

I had implanon placed in May 2012 and just had it removed in October of this year. I had a really heavy and quite painful period in the middle of ...

Can you fall pregnant while on implanon?

I was just wondering if anyone has fallen pregnant on implanon?

Implanon??? Pregnant ???

i had the implanon for 3 years now. I just had it taken out on June 11th & had another implanon put back in. The next week I had intercourse ...

0 answers 11 days ago