Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

I have the implanon & I think I may be pregnant. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have had the implanon for about 3 months. My doctor put it in while I had my period. I usually have a regular period but since I've had the ...

Is it possible to get pregnant the last months of implanon?

I'm 21 I've had implanon for almost 3 years. It's due out in September 2013 it's may 2013. I've never experienced Anything ...

Can you fall pregnant while on implanon?

I was just wondering if anyone has fallen pregnant on implanon?

Can I get pregnant if I'm on the Implanon?

I'm just wondering if I'm on the Implanon and have unprotected sex with my guy cumming in me what are the chances of getting pregnant and ...

My implanon expired a month ago however ive had a total of 3 periods spaced out though,and they?

... started before my implanon expired,does dat mean my implanon is not working anymore and can get pregnant???