Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

Implanon - Could I be pregnant?

I on Implanon and I have a feeling that I am pregnant and I can't go to the Doctor's office anytime soon or buy a test right now. How will ...

I have the implanon & I think I may be pregnant. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have had the implanon for about 3 months. My doctor put it in while I had my period. I usually have a regular period but since I've had the ...

I've never had a period while on my implanon an been bleeding Im on strong meds can I get pregnant?

I've had alot of morphine lately cause of back problems and I have a feeling its interfered with my implanon. I started bleeding for 3 days an I ...

How soon after implanon removal do you get a period?

I had my implanon removed 2 weeks ago after being in for 3 years. I have still not gotten my period... could I be pregnant or is this normal? I had ...

I switched from the implanon NXT to Levlen ed and I think Im pregnant but not sure!?

I had been on the implanon NXT for a long time and because I was getting un normal pains in the lower belly area (on both sides) I took the implanon ...