Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

Trying to get pregnant after having implanon removed?

I had implanon placed in May 2012 and just had it removed in October of this year. I had a really heavy and quite painful period in the middle of ...

I switched from the implanon NXT to Levlen ed and I think Im pregnant but not sure!?

I had been on the implanon NXT for a long time and because I was getting un normal pains in the lower belly area (on both sides) I took the implanon ...

Its been 8 months since I've had the Implanon removed?

Its been since april 2014 that ive had the Implanon removed And im still not having regular . Also ive been trying to get pregnant and Still have not ...

Implanon??? Pregnant ???

i had the implanon for 3 years now. I just had it taken out on June 11th & had another implanon put back in. The next week I had intercourse ...

I just passed up my 3 years on November 14, 2015. I have not gotten the Implanon remove yet. But I?

... was wanting to know what are the chances of getting pregnant right now? I mean of course once I new I was pregnant I'd have it removed. Just ...