Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

Has anyone else become pregnant while using Implanon implant?

My 17 year old daughter is pregnant. We found out a couple of days ago. We had the Implanon birth control implant put in a few months ago and she is ...

Implanon - Could I be pregnant?

I on Implanon and I have a feeling that I am pregnant and I can't go to the Doctor's office anytime soon or buy a test right now. How will ...

Is it possible to get pregnant the last months of implanon?

I'm 21 I've had implanon for almost 3 years. It's due out in September 2013 it's may 2013. I've never experienced Anything ...

I switched from the implanon NXT to Levlen ed and I think Im pregnant but not sure!?

I had been on the implanon NXT for a long time and because I was getting un normal pains in the lower belly area (on both sides) I took the implanon ...

Can I get pregnant if I'm on the Implanon?

I'm just wondering if I'm on the Implanon and have unprotected sex with my guy cumming in me what are the chances of getting pregnant and ...