Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

Implanon - Could I be pregnant?

I on Implanon and I have a feeling that I am pregnant and I can't go to the Doctor's office anytime soon or buy a test right now. How will ...

I've never had a period while on my implanon an been bleeding Im on strong meds can I get pregnant?

I've had alot of morphine lately cause of back problems and I have a feeling its interfered with my implanon. I started bleeding for 3 days an I ...

Trying to get pregnant after having implanon removed?

I had implanon placed in May 2012 and just had it removed in October of this year. I had a really heavy and quite painful period in the middle of ...

I switched from the implanon NXT to Levlen ed and I think Im pregnant but not sure!?

I had been on the implanon NXT for a long time and because I was getting un normal pains in the lower belly area (on both sides) I took the implanon ...

Can I get pregnant if I'm on the Implanon?

I'm just wondering if I'm on the Implanon and have unprotected sex with my guy cumming in me what are the chances of getting pregnant and ...