Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

Has anyone else become pregnant while using Implanon implant?

My 17 year old daughter is pregnant. We found out a couple of days ago. We had the Implanon birth control implant put in a few months ago and she is ...

I switched from the implanon NXT to Levlen ed and I think Im pregnant but not sure!?

I had been on the implanon NXT for a long time and because I was getting un normal pains in the lower belly area (on both sides) I took the implanon ...

Its been 8 months since I've had the Implanon removed?

Its been since april 2014 that ive had the Implanon removed And im still not having regular . Also ive been trying to get pregnant and Still have not ...

My implanon expired a month ago however ive had a total of 3 periods spaced out though,and they?

... started before my implanon expired,does dat mean my implanon is not working anymore and can get pregnant???

Implanon??? Pregnant ???

i had the implanon for 3 years now. I just had it taken out on June 11th & had another implanon put back in. The next week I had intercourse ...