Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

Is it possible to get pregnant the last months of implanon?

I'm 21 I've had implanon for almost 3 years. It's due out in September 2013 it's may 2013. I've never experienced Anything ...

Trying to get pregnant after having implanon removed?

I had implanon placed in May 2012 and just had it removed in October of this year. I had a really heavy and quite painful period in the middle of ...

I switched from the implanon NXT to Levlen ed and I think Im pregnant but not sure!?

I had been on the implanon NXT for a long time and because I was getting un normal pains in the lower belly area (on both sides) I took the implanon ...

Can I get pregnant if I'm on the Implanon?

I'm just wondering if I'm on the Implanon and have unprotected sex with my guy cumming in me what are the chances of getting pregnant and ...

My implanon expired a month ago however ive had a total of 3 periods spaced out though,and they?

... started before my implanon expired,does dat mean my implanon is not working anymore and can get pregnant???

2 answers 12 days ago