Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

Has anyone else become pregnant while using Implanon implant?

My 17 year old daughter is pregnant. We found out a couple of days ago. We had the Implanon birth control implant put in a few months ago and she is ...

Implanon - Could I be pregnant?

I on Implanon and I have a feeling that I am pregnant and I can't go to the Doctor's office anytime soon or buy a test right now. How will ...

My implanon expired a month ago however ive had a total of 3 periods spaced out though,and they?

... started before my implanon expired,does dat mean my implanon is not working anymore and can get pregnant???

After just under two years on the implanon with no pregnancy, is it possible to be pregnant?

I've been on the implanon for just under two years. I had poor weight when I first got it and just recent months have gained five KGS. Taking me ...

Implanon??? Pregnant ???

i had the implanon for 3 years now. I just had it taken out on June 11th & had another implanon put back in. The next week I had intercourse ...