Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

Has anyone else become pregnant while using Implanon implant?

My 17 year old daughter is pregnant. We found out a couple of days ago. We had the Implanon birth control implant put in a few months ago and she is ...

Implanon - Could I be pregnant?

I on Implanon and I have a feeling that I am pregnant and I can't go to the Doctor's office anytime soon or buy a test right now. How will ...

I've never had a period while on my implanon an been bleeding Im on strong meds can I get pregnant?

I've had alot of morphine lately cause of back problems and I have a feeling its interfered with my implanon. I started bleeding for 3 days an I ...

How soon after implanon removal do you get a period?

I had my implanon removed 2 weeks ago after being in for 3 years. I have still not gotten my period... could I be pregnant or is this normal? I had ...

I've had my implanon over 3 years. It was due to come out Nov 2013 and I haven't had it removed?

... yet?? Could I get pregnant?? How soon after the removal does the implanon completely stop working?