Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

Has anyone else become pregnant while using Implanon implant?

My 17 year old daughter is pregnant. We found out a couple of days ago. We had the Implanon birth control implant put in a few months ago and she is ...

Implanon - Could I be pregnant?

I on Implanon and I have a feeling that I am pregnant and I can't go to the Doctor's office anytime soon or buy a test right now. How will ...

I have the implanon & I think I may be pregnant. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have had the implanon for about 3 months. My doctor put it in while I had my period. I usually have a regular period but since I've had the ...

How soon after implanon removal do you get a period?

I had my implanon removed 2 weeks ago after being in for 3 years. I have still not gotten my period... could I be pregnant or is this normal? I had ...

Its been 8 months since I've had the Implanon removed?

Its been since april 2014 that ive had the Implanon removed And im still not having regular . Also ive been trying to get pregnant and Still have not ...