Can you get pregnant if you have Implanon?

Yes, there is a possibility that you can get pregnant while you have the Implanon.

I have the implanon & I think I may be pregnant. Has this happened to anyone else?

I have had the implanon for about 3 months. My doctor put it in while I had my period. I usually have a regular period but since I've had the ...

Trying to get pregnant after having implanon removed?

I had implanon placed in May 2012 and just had it removed in October of this year. I had a really heavy and quite painful period in the middle of ...

I switched from the implanon NXT to Levlen ed and I think Im pregnant but not sure!?

I had been on the implanon NXT for a long time and because I was getting un normal pains in the lower belly area (on both sides) I took the implanon ...

Can you fall pregnant while on implanon?

I was just wondering if anyone has fallen pregnant on implanon?

Its been 8 months since I've had the Implanon removed?

Its been since april 2014 that ive had the Implanon removed And im still not having regular . Also ive been trying to get pregnant and Still have not ...