Can you get b12 injections without a perscription?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Vitamin B12 - Understand aluminium is present in B12 injection solution. This is harmful in the long

... run. Any one knows of non-aluminium B12 product Jim

Is there any connection between b12 injections and a sudden rise in glucose levels?

I have been receiving b12 injections for approx. 2 mos. and there has been a sudden raise in my glucose levels I was wondering if there is any ...

Can someone please help me?

I have a B12 deficiency, its as if my body doesnt produce any B12 at all. My dr told me that I need to double up on my oral B12 supplements and also, ...

My wife is suffering from B12 deficiency... Dr has advised her to take injections for life long?

Is it necessary to take the injections life lon?

Vitamin B12 Deficiency - Have anyone experienced a shortage of the B12 medication for injections?

I get a weekly injection of B12 via prescription. Several drugstores said they can't get the medication. Walgreens will order it but cannot ...