Can you get b12 injections without a perscription?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Vitamin B12 - Understand aluminium is present in B12 injection solution. This is harmful in the long

... run. Any one knows of non-aluminium B12 product Jim

Is there any connection between b12 injections and a sudden rise in glucose levels?

I have been receiving b12 injections for approx. 2 mos. and there has been a sudden raise in my glucose levels I was wondering if there is any ...

B12 injections & pernicious anaemia?

My wife has been taking GlucophageSR 500mg.for approx. 18mnths.she also has Pernicious Anaemia for which she was having regular B12 injections. Her ...

Vitamin B12 Deficiency - Have anyone experienced a shortage of the B12 medication for injections?

I get a weekly injection of B12 via prescription. Several drugstores said they can't get the medication. Walgreens will order it but cannot ...

How to get rid of weakness because of b12 deficiency?

I recently found out that my vitamin b12 level was just 109. I'm currently getting injections for the same. I still have about 4 weeks to go for ...