Can you get b12 injections without a perscription?

Answers

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

B12 injections & pernicious anaemia?

My wife has been taking GlucophageSR 500mg.for approx. 18mnths.she also has Pernicious Anaemia for which she was having regular B12 injections. Her ...

Vitamin B12 Deficiency - Have anyone experienced a shortage of the B12 medication for injections?

I get a weekly injection of B12 via prescription. Several drugstores said they can't get the medication. Walgreens will order it but cannot ...

How to get rid of weakness because of b12 deficiency?

I recently found out that my vitamin b12 level was just 109. I'm currently getting injections for the same. I still have about 4 weeks to go for ...

While beginning Vitamin B12 injectons, Can it cause swelling in the feet and ankles?

Today I received my first at home Vitamin B12 with lipotropic injection. Several hours after the injection Im experiencing a pins and needles feeling ...

0 answers 9 days ago