Can you get b12 injections without a perscription?

No answers have yet been posted. Add your answer to this question.

Vitamin B12 - Understand aluminium is present in B12 injection solution. This is harmful in the long

... run. Any one knows of non-aluminium B12 product Jim

Vitamin B12 Deficiency - Have anyone experienced a shortage of the B12 medication for injections?

I get a weekly injection of B12 via prescription. Several drugstores said they can't get the medication. Walgreens will order it but cannot ...

How to get rid of weakness because of b12 deficiency?

I recently found out that my vitamin b12 level was just 109. I'm currently getting injections for the same. I still have about 4 weeks to go for ...

How long does it take to recover from b12 deficiency and it's symptoms?

A month ago I found out that my b12 level was very low at just 109. I was experiencing extreme weakness. I had also lost 5 kgs weight in 2 months. My ...

Irritable Bowel Syndrome - I have ibs but was found to have b12 deficiency recently.after a course?

... of b12 injections I had 4 weeks of pain free.any ideas why?gp says coincidence

0 answers 6 days ago