Can you gain weight on hydroxyzine?

Yes, increase in weight and appetite are known side effects of hydroxyzine.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/hydroxyzine-side-effects.html

Weight Gain Woes?

I just started taking Yaz two days ago, and i am really worried about the weight gain... I was on a nother med and my body is very sensitive to ...

Does androgel make you gain weight or crave sugar?

I marked the answer unsure because you said it does not list one of the side effects of weight gain or craving sugar. But, in the last line you sent ...

Can you gain weight taking flexerill?

I do gain weight easily and rry to lose, it's frustrating when I lose say 1/2 lb a week. Latley it seems I have been gain ing weight when I am ...

Zyprexa and weight gain, does this happen to everyone?

I am sitting here looking at a bottle of Zyprexa 10 MG. After reading all these comments I am scared to take it. I do not want to gain ANY weight my ...

Clomipramine - weight gain or weight loss?

I have just been given clomipramine by my doctor to treat OCD and I have been looking up the side effects. I am really concerned about the weight one ...