Can you gain weight on hydroxyzine?

Yes, increase in weight and appetite are known side effects of hydroxyzine.

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/hydroxyzine-side-effects.html

Weight Gain Woes?

I just started taking Yaz two days ago, and i am really worried about the weight gain... I was on a nother med and my body is very sensitive to ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Does Lunesta cause weight gain in most cases?

I have fought weight gain most of my adult life, and have finally reached a weight I am happy with. I was just prescribed Lunesta today as I have ...

Zyprexa and weight gain, does this happen to everyone?

I am sitting here looking at a bottle of Zyprexa 10 MG. After reading all these comments I am scared to take it. I do not want to gain ANY weight my ...

Clomipramine - weight gain or weight loss?

I have just been given clomipramine by my doctor to treat OCD and I have been looking up the side effects. I am really concerned about the weight one ...