Can you gain weight on hydroxyzine?

Yes, increase in weight and appetite are known side effects of hydroxyzine.

Can you gain weight taking flexerill?

I do gain weight easily and rry to lose, it's frustrating when I lose say 1/2 lb a week. Latley it seems I have been gain ing weight when I am ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

What can cause a 30 pound weight gain in 1 month when eating habbits have not changed?

Are there hormones that are not usually checked in a blood screen that cause weight gain

Can hydroxyzine make you gain weight?

In the 2 years I've been taking hydroxyzine I cant seem to shed any weight. I work out 5-6 times a week and don't eat out on a regular ...

Mirena and weight gzin?

Ive been on Mirena for 3 months and so far ive gained 27lbs! I am dieting and exercising and regardless i continue to gain weight like crazy, its ...

0 answers 16 days ago