Can you fail a drug screen taking phenterimine? If so how long is it in you urine?

Yes, it can cause a positive reading for amphetamines.
Phentermine can be detected in the urine up to 4 days later.

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

I am perscribed 60mg Oxycontin every 12 hours how long before I could pass a urine drug screen?

I had 2 level artificial disc replacement to fix 2 ruptured disc in my lumbar area. I am tired of being on meds. I am tyring to ween myself off of ...

How long does soma appear in urine drug screen ? taken daily 1 month qid?

I have to have a urine drg screen for job w/ medicines take max 5 tabs & min 4 soma per day . when would it be a good idea to quit 100% as my ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...