Can you fail a drug screen taking phenterimine? If so how long is it in you urine?

Yes, it can cause a positive reading for amphetamines.
Phentermine can be detected in the urine up to 4 days later.

How long will Adipex-P be in my system for a urine drug screen?

I take some pain med's but have gained over 100 pd's in the past couple of years and need some help to loose the weight. I take a Urine ...

I am perscribed 60mg Oxycontin every 12 hours how long before I could pass a urine drug screen?

I had 2 level artificial disc replacement to fix 2 ruptured disc in my lumbar area. I am tired of being on meds. I am tyring to ween myself off of ...

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...

How long does soma appear in urine drug screen ? taken daily 1 month qid?

I have to have a urine drg screen for job w/ medicines take max 5 tabs & min 4 soma per day . when would it be a good idea to quit 100% as my ...

What, if any, effect does Atarax have on a Urine Drug Screen?

I was prescribed Atarax today for pruritis. Not one for taking medications, I was so miserable with this condition (especially at night!!! ) that I ...