Can you fail a drug screen taking phenterimine? If so how long is it in you urine?

Yes, it can cause a positive reading for amphetamines.
Phentermine can be detected in the urine up to 4 days later.

Need to pass drug screen from Opiates!! How can I? PLEASE HELP!?

I have a random drug screen in the next week (earliest on Thursday). I have been taking oxycontin for a month now (30-40 mgs, 3-4 days a week, ...

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...

How long will percocet stay in my system I only took 1 and a half about 36 hours ago?

I never take it other wise. i had a headache and my gram-ma gave them to me. now I'm up for a drug test at my work and I'm scared to death ...

What, if any, effect does Atarax have on a Urine Drug Screen?

I was prescribed Atarax today for pruritis. Not one for taking medications, I was so miserable with this condition (especially at night!!! ) that I ...