Can you eat cheese or dairy products with tramadol hcl 50mg?

Yes, it's fine to take dairy products with tramadol.

Can you eat or drink dairy products while taking it? I heard I shouldn't but don't see any advice here about that.Connie

Overdose - What would be the consequences to consuming about 60 CYCLOBENZAPRINE HCL 10MG, and 70?

... TRAMADOL HCL 50MG tabs all, at the same time?

Can you eat dairy products with this drug? And can you take ibuprpfen with this drug?

I just had 3 wisdom teeth pulled and one was infected. The surgeon put me on this drug. And said I could take my 800mg Ibu as directed. But the ...

Does Tramadol HCL 50mg contain APAP (acetaminophen)?

If so how much. I see a possible APAP overdose potential? I sometimes take APAP 500mg tabs 2 to relieve pain. When it is ineffective I take 2 ...

Modafinil - what not to drink or eat with this?

Hi I was wondering if I was to take this what would you say I should NOT eat or drink e.g Alcohol, shellfish, dairy products, caffine that kind of ...