Can you eat cheese or dairy products with tramadol hcl 50mg?

Yes, it's fine to take dairy products with tramadol.

Can you eat dairy products with this drug? And can you take ibuprpfen with this drug?

I just had 3 wisdom teeth pulled and one was infected. The surgeon put me on this drug. And said I could take my 800mg Ibu as directed. But the ...

When can I drink milk before or after taking prenatal plus tablets?

in the instructions, it says avoid taking this medicine with dairy products. dairy products may interfere with the absorption of the iron found in ...

Can I take Tramadol HCL while awaiting surgery?

I'm scheduled for a biopsy. no aspirin or pain relievers containing aspirin 7 days prior. Can I safely take Tramadol HCL 50MG for back pain?

Can Citalopram or Propranolol cause dairy sensitivity?

It's roughly two years I'm on Citalopram 20 and Propranolol 10. I've been taking these drugs for MVP MR(mild) which I have. These two ...

Modafinil - what not to drink or eat with this?

Hi I was wondering if I was to take this what would you say I should NOT eat or drink e.g Alcohol, shellfish, dairy products, caffine that kind of ...