Can you drink wine when taken oxycodone?

You should never mix alcohol and opiates as it can cause respiratory failure... Dave

I have been breaking out with a terrible redding in my face when I drink wine since Savella?

When I drink wine or beer I start to turn red on my nose and cheeks. It will last all evening. And it happens about after 3 minutes. What is going on?

I am going to Italy and want to drink wine. I have had a problem in the past with alcohol?

I have a prescription for naltrexone and want to know if I should take it everyday or just when I plan on having a glass of wine.

Will a glass of wine interact with prednisone?

Followup to question: If the prednisone was taken in the morning at 6 am and a glass of wine taken 12 hours later, does it cause the same result or ...

Can I have a glass of wine while on clonazepam?

I have been on clonazapam for three years and have yet to touch a drop of alcohol. I miss the fact that I can't have a glass of wine for a ...