Can you drink wine when taken oxycodone?

You should never mix alcohol and opiates as it can cause respiratory failure... Dave

I am going to Italy and want to drink wine. I have had a problem in the past with alcohol?

I have a prescription for naltrexone and want to know if I should take it everyday or just when I plan on having a glass of wine.

Will a glass of wine interact with prednisone?

Followup to question: If the prednisone was taken in the morning at 6 am and a glass of wine taken 12 hours later, does it cause the same result or ...

Can you drink wine with Adipex?

I've been on Adipex for 2weeks and have a Wine Festival coming up this weekend. I'd love to drink a little, but don't want to ruin all ...

Can I drink dry white wine, after drinking moviprep?

Can I drink some white wine, between evacuations, provided I also drink plenty of water?

Can I drink wine/alcohol while taking Terbinafine HCL 250 mg one a day? Is wine safer than alcohol?

... How many drink can I have a week? My job as an event planner often requires primarily wine tastings with the food menu that is presented to the ...