Can you drink wine when taken oxycodone?

You should never mix alcohol and opiates as it can cause respiratory failure... Dave

I am going to Italy and want to drink wine. I have had a problem in the past with alcohol?

I have a prescription for naltrexone and want to know if I should take it everyday or just when I plan on having a glass of wine.

Will a glass of wine interact with prednisone?

Followup to question: If the prednisone was taken in the morning at 6 am and a glass of wine taken 12 hours later, does it cause the same result or ...

Been on antibuse for six weeks, successfully. Can I stop to have a couple glasses of wine ?

Going on special trip with two friends who drink a couple glasses of wine at end of day. The trip is not for 8 more weeks. So I will have been on it ...

Can I drink dry white wine, after drinking moviprep?

Can I drink some white wine, between evacuations, provided I also drink plenty of water?

If I am diabetic with pancretitis, can I drink non-alcoholic wine?

Can I safely drink non-alcoholic wine?