Can you drink wine when taken oxycodone?

You should never mix alcohol and opiates as it can cause respiratory failure... Dave

I have been breaking out with a terrible redding in my face when I drink wine since Savella?

When I drink wine or beer I start to turn red on my nose and cheeks. It will last all evening. And it happens about after 3 minutes. What is going on?

Can I have a glass of wine while on clonazepam?

I have been on clonazapam for three years and have yet to touch a drop of alcohol. I miss the fact that I can't have a glass of wine for a ...

Can I drink dry white wine, after drinking moviprep?

Can I drink some white wine, between evacuations, provided I also drink plenty of water?

If I am diabetic with pancretitis, can I drink non-alcoholic wine?

Can I safely drink non-alcoholic wine?

Can I drink wine/alcohol while taking Terbinafine HCL 250 mg one a day? Is wine safer than alcohol?

... How many drink can I have a week? My job as an event planner often requires primarily wine tastings with the food menu that is presented to the ...