Can you drink wine when taken oxycodone?

You should never mix alcohol and opiates as it can cause respiratory failure... Dave

I am going to Italy and want to drink wine. I have had a problem in the past with alcohol?

I have a prescription for naltrexone and want to know if I should take it everyday or just when I plan on having a glass of wine.

Can you drink wine with Adipex?

I've been on Adipex for 2weeks and have a Wine Festival coming up this weekend. I'd love to drink a little, but don't want to ruin all ...

Been on antibuse for six weeks, successfully. Can I stop to have a couple glasses of wine ?

Going on special trip with two friends who drink a couple glasses of wine at end of day. The trip is not for 8 more weeks. So I will have been on it ...

Can I drink dry white wine, after drinking moviprep?

Can I drink some white wine, between evacuations, provided I also drink plenty of water?

Can I drink wine/alcohol while taking Terbinafine HCL 250 mg one a day? Is wine safer than alcohol?

... How many drink can I have a week? My job as an event planner often requires primarily wine tastings with the food menu that is presented to the ...

2 answers 19 days ago