Can you drink wine when taken oxycodone?

You should never mix alcohol and opiates as it can cause respiratory failure... Dave

I have been breaking out with a terrible redding in my face when I drink wine since Savella?

When I drink wine or beer I start to turn red on my nose and cheeks. It will last all evening. And it happens about after 3 minutes. What is going on?

Can you drink wine with Adipex?

I've been on Adipex for 2weeks and have a Wine Festival coming up this weekend. I'd love to drink a little, but don't want to ruin all ...

Can I have a glass of wine while on clonazepam?

I have been on clonazapam for three years and have yet to touch a drop of alcohol. I miss the fact that I can't have a glass of wine for a ...

Been on antibuse for six weeks, successfully. Can I stop to have a couple glasses of wine ?

Going on special trip with two friends who drink a couple glasses of wine at end of day. The trip is not for 8 more weeks. So I will have been on it ...

If I am diabetic with pancretitis, can I drink non-alcoholic wine?

Can I safely drink non-alcoholic wine?