Can you drink wine when taken oxycodone?

You should never mix alcohol and opiates as it can cause respiratory failure... Dave

I am going to Italy and want to drink wine. I have had a problem in the past with alcohol?

I have a prescription for naltrexone and want to know if I should take it everyday or just when I plan on having a glass of wine.

Will a glass of wine interact with prednisone?

Followup to question: If the prednisone was taken in the morning at 6 am and a glass of wine taken 12 hours later, does it cause the same result or ...

Can I have a glass of wine while on clonazepam?

I have been on clonazapam for three years and have yet to touch a drop of alcohol. I miss the fact that I can't have a glass of wine for a ...

Can I drink a couple of beers or a glass or two of wine after receivng Lidocaine from my dentist?

I do not drink alcohol during the day. I would be consuming at least 5 hours after receiving the lidocaine.