Can you drink alcohol while taking luvox?

Hi this is what Drugs.com says about the interaction between Luvox and alcohol:
Using fluvoxaMINE together with ethanol can increase nervous system side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with fluvoxaMINE.

Drinking alcohol is pretty much prohibited while on this medication, however I've never experienced adverse effects from three beer or less. I've consumed as many as 20 beer in a night whilst on Luvox, but would not recommend it.

Anonymous

Hello chelseakane16. My answer is no, and its not recommened. I'd not mix the two.best wishes to you.

Anonymous 12 Oct 2011

Good morning Pledge!!
Do you have a cuppa for me, and a chair I could really use it right about now?
xoxo
Lara

Anonymous 12 Oct 2011

Good morning sweet lemon and I just made a fresh pot (honestly did!) and theres all sorts of goodies to go along with the coffee. I'm going to be off the pc for a few hours. My wife needs to use before she leaves for the day. Having said, care for a cuppa? Catch you later friend, have a good one.