Can you drink alcohol while taking Accupril?

Anonymous

Hello martinmills. To the best of my knowledge, yes. But check with your doctor, to be on the side of safety/caution. And a good day to you.

Accupril - Does this make you dizzy?

Having a blocked artery in the neck, having high blood pressure. they changed regular high blood med to accupril, will this cause you to be dizzy ...

I was recently prescribe 150mg 3x daily of propafenone - can I drink coffee and alcohol?

i'm a 24 yr old female. can i take this and still drink coffee or alcohol? if not, no big deal. i'm just scared of taking it and having ...

How long after you stop taking Methotrexate can you drink alcohol? I took three 2.5 mgs once a week?

... for 4 months. I have now been off Methotrexate for 5 weeks. Is it ok to drink alcohol?

Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - Is it ok to drink alcohol while on this. Want to go out for my 30th bday?

Will it effect the pill's potency if I drink alcohol?

What can I drink besides water that would make me urinate more often?

I sometimes have difficulty urinating and I would rather drink something else besides water what should I drink and no alcohol I do not drink alcohol