Can you drink alcohol while taking Accupril?

Anonymous

Hello martinmills. To the best of my knowledge, yes. But check with your doctor, to be on the side of safety/caution. And a good day to you.

Accupril - Does this make you dizzy?

Having a blocked artery in the neck, having high blood pressure. they changed regular high blood med to accupril, will this cause you to be dizzy ...

Re Accupril: meals-can I take 30 min early? (instead of 1 hour)?

Travelling by car prevents strict adherence to time recommended

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...

I had acitomonphen. Is it safe to drink alcohol?

I took Tylenol about 3 hours ago. It was the Kirkland Costco brand. I want to go out and drink with my friends, and I wanted to know if it's ...

Why do I get sparatic positives for alcohol and I dont drink?

Then it went away for several years. Now I'm testing positive for alcohol again. I don't drink. It's getting me in trouble. Please ...