Can you drink alcohol while taking Accupril?

Anonymous

Hello martinmills. To the best of my knowledge, yes. But check with your doctor, to be on the side of safety/caution. And a good day to you.

I will start taking Zocar 20 mg?

When I drink alcohol sometime will that hurt me. When I drink alcohol with juice or diet pop would that hurt me

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

I have glaucoma, and take drops for it, is it okay to take accupril as well?

the drops I take are xylantin, carpine, timoptic xe i would like to know if accupril is adaptable to take along with it

I had acitomonphen. Is it safe to drink alcohol?

I took Tylenol about 3 hours ago. It was the Kirkland Costco brand. I want to go out and drink with my friends, and I wanted to know if it's ...

Can I have a drink of alcohol taking tramadol?

Hi I take 1x100mg or sometimes not even that I have 1x50mg a morning about 7.00 am I have a special occasion an want to have a drink of alcohol at ...