Can you drink alcohol while taking Accupril?

Anonymous

Hello martinmills. To the best of my knowledge, yes. But check with your doctor, to be on the side of safety/caution. And a good day to you.

Accupril - Does this make you dizzy?

Having a blocked artery in the neck, having high blood pressure. they changed regular high blood med to accupril, will this cause you to be dizzy ...

I will start taking Zocar 20 mg?

When I drink alcohol sometime will that hurt me. When I drink alcohol with juice or diet pop would that hurt me

I was recently prescribe 150mg 3x daily of propafenone - can I drink coffee and alcohol?

i'm a 24 yr old female. can i take this and still drink coffee or alcohol? if not, no big deal. i'm just scared of taking it and having ...

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

Microgestin FE 1.5/30 - Is it ok to drink alcohol while on this. Want to go out for my 30th bday?

Will it effect the pill's potency if I drink alcohol?