Can you drink alcohol while taking Accupril?

Hello martinmills. To the best of my knowledge, yes. But check with your doctor, to be on the side of safety/caution. And a good day to you.

How long after you stop taking Methotrexate can you drink alcohol? I took three 2.5 mgs once a week?

... for 4 months. I have now been off Methotrexate for 5 weeks. Is it ok to drink alcohol?

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...

Alcohol and wellbutrin?

I've just started taking Wellbutrin for my depression and was warned not to drink alcohol. However I've also read that stopping an alcohol ...

Decided to stop taking antabuse.. so when is it safe to drink?

It's been about 3 days since I stopped taking it. I was on 100 my for about 10 days in total. The beer I want to drink is 4.7% alcohol.its a ...