Can you drink alcohol while taking Accupril?

Hello martinmills. To the best of my knowledge, yes. But check with your doctor, to be on the side of safety/caution. And a good day to you.

I have just started taking vyvanse two weeks ago and I'm wondering how safe it is to drink alcohol.?

... I'm 19 and I do like to sometimes go out on weekends with friends or have some drinks. But on weekdays I never have any alcohol. But ...

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...

Alcohol and wellbutrin?

I've just started taking Wellbutrin for my depression and was warned not to drink alcohol. However I've also read that stopping an alcohol ...

Is it dangerous to drink alcohol if you take pregabalin?

I take pregabalin for anxiety disorder. My doctor told me it is ok to drink alcohol in moderation on pregabalin and just to miss my pregabalin dose ...

What can I drink besides water that would make me urinate more often?

I sometimes have difficulty urinating and I would rather drink something else besides water what should I drink and no alcohol I do not drink alcohol