Can you drink alcohol while taking Accupril?

Hello martinmills. To the best of my knowledge, yes. But check with your doctor, to be on the side of safety/caution. And a good day to you.

I have glaucoma, and take drops for it, is it okay to take accupril as well?

the drops I take are xylantin, carpine, timoptic xe i would like to know if accupril is adaptable to take along with it

Xanax: Is it possible to skip my nightly dose of Xanax (1 mg.) to go to a party and drink alcohol?

I understand how dangerous it is to mix Xanax and alcohol, so of course I would never even attempt it. I have been on 1 mg. Xanax for 2 years now to ...

Can I drink wine/alcohol while taking Terbinafine HCL 250 mg one a day? Is wine safer than alcohol?

... How many drink can I have a week? My job as an event planner often requires primarily wine tastings with the food menu that is presented to the ...

I had acitomonphen. Is it safe to drink alcohol?

I took Tylenol about 3 hours ago. It was the Kirkland Costco brand. I want to go out and drink with my friends, and I wanted to know if it's ...

Why do I get sparatic positives for alcohol and I dont drink?

Then it went away for several years. Now I'm testing positive for alcohol again. I don't drink. It's getting me in trouble. Please ...

2 answers 17 days ago