Can you cut wellbutrin sr 150mg in half?

No, you cant because it is sustained release tablets. They will be ineffective if you shew, cut or crash them.

Celexa and wellbutrin together?

Hello, I have been on the generic celexa 20mg for a year and couldnt lose weight. I started on 150mg of Wellbutrin for 10 days while weaning off ...

Sexual Side-Effect Wellbutrin - anyone had increased libido while taking this?

I started Wellbutrin SR (generic) 3 weeks ago to stop smoking. First week was 1x dose of 150mg in the morning. Second week I started 2x a day; first ...

I am on citr to 300mgsr?az 20mg plus wellbutrin 150mg sr and I dont feel well can I increase?

i am on citraz 20 mg and wellbutrin sr 150mg idont feel good can i inrease to 300mg sr

Has 150 mg xl of Wellbutrin worked for anyone?

I've taken 75 mg of Wellbutrin for 4 weeks. I didn't notice any difference. Doc increased my dose to 150mg xl. I've been on this for ...

I have been on Wellbutrin 150 mg SR twice a day so that makes it 300mg a day.. I'm Not Depressed I?

... have panic attacks now that makes me sad I just want it to go away I started having panic attacks 5 years ago when my Dr put me on celexia I ...