Can you cut wellbutrin sr 150mg in half?

No, you cant because it is sustained release tablets. They will be ineffective if you shew, cut or crash them.

I am at 6 wks on 150mg Wellbutrin Sr. Today I began taking the other 150mg?

I also take Xanax. Anyone else taking Xanax while on Wellbutrin? Any problems? My doc says it is not a problem. I take 0.50 x 2 daily, 1 in a.m. and ...

Has anyone ever taken Wellbutrin XL 150mg every other day instead of daily?

I take Celexa 20mg daily and my doctor added Wellbutrin XL 150mg daily for lack of motivation and energy. I've been on the Wellbutrin XL for 3 ...

Sexual Side-Effect Wellbutrin - anyone had increased libido while taking this?

I started Wellbutrin SR (generic) 3 weeks ago to stop smoking. First week was 1x dose of 150mg in the morning. Second week I started 2x a day; first ...

Has 150 mg xl of Wellbutrin worked for anyone?

I've taken 75 mg of Wellbutrin for 4 weeks. I didn't notice any difference. Doc increased my dose to 150mg xl. I've been on this for ...

Today is my first day on Wellbutrin SR 150mg I have two more days then on my 3rd day I start 150mg?

Twice a day. I don't think I can wait a month to start feeling better I go back to work on the 13th I have to find a way to get out of bed. Any ...