Can you cut wellbutrin sr 150mg in half?

No, you cant because it is sustained release tablets. They will be ineffective if you shew, cut or crash them.

I am at 6 wks on 150mg Wellbutrin Sr. Today I began taking the other 150mg?

I also take Xanax. Anyone else taking Xanax while on Wellbutrin? Any problems? My doc says it is not a problem. I take 0.50 x 2 daily, 1 in a.m. and ...

Will Wellbutrin SR cause less anxiety than Wellbutrin XL?

I've been taking WellbutrinXL 150mg daily for 6 months (with Celexa 20mg) and its great. I've lost weight, have more motivation and energy ...

Celexa and wellbutrin together?

Hello, I have been on the generic celexa 20mg for a year and couldnt lose weight. I started on 150mg of Wellbutrin for 10 days while weaning off ...

Has 150 mg xl of Wellbutrin worked for anyone?

I've taken 75 mg of Wellbutrin for 4 weeks. I didn't notice any difference. Doc increased my dose to 150mg xl. I've been on this for ...

Can Wellbutrin side-effects start belatedly (i.e., after several months)?

I'm trying to figure out if muscle weakness and tenderness in my left arm can be due to a side-effect of taking Wellbutrin. I've already ...