Can you cut wellbutrin sr 150mg in half?

No, you cant because it is sustained release tablets. They will be ineffective if you shew, cut or crash them.

Has anyone ever taken Wellbutrin XL 150mg every other day instead of daily?

I take Celexa 20mg daily and my doctor added Wellbutrin XL 150mg daily for lack of motivation and energy. I've been on the Wellbutrin XL for 3 ...

Celexa and wellbutrin together?

Hello, I have been on the generic celexa 20mg for a year and couldnt lose weight. I started on 150mg of Wellbutrin for 10 days while weaning off ...

Been on Wellbutrin SR 150mg for little over a week, memory probs and foggy thinking?

I take 100mg of Zoloft and dr added 150mg Wellbutrin SR to help. I'm supposed to be taking it twice a day but it's been a little over a ...

Wellbutrin SR withdrawal?

I was taking 150mg of Wellbutrin once a day then it was increased to twice a day. The twice a day spiked my sugar (I'm diabetic) so I went back ...

Has 150 mg xl of Wellbutrin worked for anyone?

I've taken 75 mg of Wellbutrin for 4 weeks. I didn't notice any difference. Doc increased my dose to 150mg xl. I've been on this for ...