Can you cut wellbutrin sr 150mg in half?

No, you cant because it is sustained release tablets. They will be ineffective if you shew, cut or crash them.

Wellbutrin SR - I have been taking generic Wellbutrin (SR) 150mg. only once a day for 7 weeks now?

... and am not much better. I have a whole lot of stuff going on in my life beyond the clinical depression. So I don't know if maybe I ...

Will Wellbutrin SR cause less anxiety than Wellbutrin XL?

I've been taking WellbutrinXL 150mg daily for 6 months (with Celexa 20mg) and its great. I've lost weight, have more motivation and energy ...

Celexa and wellbutrin together?

Hello, I have been on the generic celexa 20mg for a year and couldnt lose weight. I started on 150mg of Wellbutrin for 10 days while weaning off ...

I am on citr to 300mgsr?az 20mg plus wellbutrin 150mg sr and I dont feel well can I increase?

i am on citraz 20 mg and wellbutrin sr 150mg idont feel good can i inrease to 300mg sr

Been on Wellbutrin SR 150mg for little over a week, memory probs and foggy thinking?

I take 100mg of Zoloft and dr added 150mg Wellbutrin SR to help. I'm supposed to be taking it twice a day but it's been a little over a ...