Can you cut wellbutrin sr 150mg in half?

No, you cant because it is sustained release tablets. They will be ineffective if you shew, cut or crash them.

Has anyone ever taken Wellbutrin XL 150mg every other day instead of daily?

I take Celexa 20mg daily and my doctor added Wellbutrin XL 150mg daily for lack of motivation and energy. I've been on the Wellbutrin XL for 3 ...

Will Wellbutrin SR cause less anxiety than Wellbutrin XL?

I've been taking WellbutrinXL 150mg daily for 6 months (with Celexa 20mg) and its great. I've lost weight, have more motivation and energy ...

What is difference of Wellbutrin SR & XL? can I combine Wellbutrin xl 150mg with generic 75 SR?

I have been taking prescribed Wellbutrin xl 175mg once a day for that last 4 years. The first 3 years were remarkable - I felt very good. For the ...

Celexa and wellbutrin together?

Hello, I have been on the generic celexa 20mg for a year and couldnt lose weight. I started on 150mg of Wellbutrin for 10 days while weaning off ...

Been on Wellbutrin SR 150mg for little over a week, memory probs and foggy thinking?

I take 100mg of Zoloft and dr added 150mg Wellbutrin SR to help. I'm supposed to be taking it twice a day but it's been a little over a ...