Can you cut wellbutrin sr 150mg in half?

No, you cant because it is sustained release tablets. They will be ineffective if you shew, cut or crash them.

I am at 6 wks on 150mg Wellbutrin Sr. Today I began taking the other 150mg?

I also take Xanax. Anyone else taking Xanax while on Wellbutrin? Any problems? My doc says it is not a problem. I take 0.50 x 2 daily, 1 in a.m. and ...

Has anyone ever taken Wellbutrin XL 150mg every other day instead of daily?

I take Celexa 20mg daily and my doctor added Wellbutrin XL 150mg daily for lack of motivation and energy. I've been on the Wellbutrin XL for 3 ...

Will Wellbutrin SR cause less anxiety than Wellbutrin XL?

I've been taking WellbutrinXL 150mg daily for 6 months (with Celexa 20mg) and its great. I've lost weight, have more motivation and energy ...

I have been on Wellbutrin 150 mg SR twice a day so that makes it 300mg a day.. I'm Not Depressed I?

... have panic attacks now that makes me sad I just want it to go away I started having panic attacks 5 years ago when my Dr put me on celexia I ...

Can Wellbutrin side-effects start belatedly (i.e., after several months)?

I'm trying to figure out if muscle weakness and tenderness in my left arm can be due to a side-effect of taking Wellbutrin. I've already ...