Can you cut wellbutrin sr 150mg in half?

No, you cant because it is sustained release tablets. They will be ineffective if you shew, cut or crash them.

Wellbutrin SR - I have been taking generic Wellbutrin (SR) 150mg. only once a day for 7 weeks now?

... and am not much better. I have a whole lot of stuff going on in my life beyond the clinical depression. So I don't know if maybe I ...

Has anyone ever taken Wellbutrin XL 150mg every other day instead of daily?

I take Celexa 20mg daily and my doctor added Wellbutrin XL 150mg daily for lack of motivation and energy. I've been on the Wellbutrin XL for 3 ...

Will Wellbutrin SR cause less anxiety than Wellbutrin XL?

I've been taking WellbutrinXL 150mg daily for 6 months (with Celexa 20mg) and its great. I've lost weight, have more motivation and energy ...

Been on Wellbutrin SR 150mg for little over a week, memory probs and foggy thinking?

I take 100mg of Zoloft and dr added 150mg Wellbutrin SR to help. I'm supposed to be taking it twice a day but it's been a little over a ...

Has 150 mg xl of Wellbutrin worked for anyone?

I've taken 75 mg of Wellbutrin for 4 weeks. I didn't notice any difference. Doc increased my dose to 150mg xl. I've been on this for ...