Can you cut wellbutrin sr 150mg in half?

No, you cant because it is sustained release tablets. They will be ineffective if you shew, cut or crash them.

I am at 6 wks on 150mg Wellbutrin Sr. Today I began taking the other 150mg?

I also take Xanax. Anyone else taking Xanax while on Wellbutrin? Any problems? My doc says it is not a problem. I take 0.50 x 2 daily, 1 in a.m. and ...

Has anyone ever taken Wellbutrin XL 150mg every other day instead of daily?

I take Celexa 20mg daily and my doctor added Wellbutrin XL 150mg daily for lack of motivation and energy. I've been on the Wellbutrin XL for 3 ...

Can Wellbutrin side-effects start belatedly (i.e., after several months)?

I'm trying to figure out if muscle weakness and tenderness in my left arm can be due to a side-effect of taking Wellbutrin. I've already ...

Depression - Is 150mg Wellbutrin enough?

Hi all, I am new here and would like some help on a few things !! I have been taking Wellbutrin SR 150mg for 3 weeks now for my depression and ADD. ...

Wellbutrin and Risperdol?

Would 2mg of Risperdol counter 150mg of Wellbutrin xl? Also how much stronger would 150mg of Wellbutrin sr be over the xl

1 answer 15 days ago