Can you cut wellbutrin sr 150mg in half?

No, you cant because it is sustained release tablets. They will be ineffective if you shew, cut or crash them.

I am at 6 wks on 150mg Wellbutrin Sr. Today I began taking the other 150mg?

I also take Xanax. Anyone else taking Xanax while on Wellbutrin? Any problems? My doc says it is not a problem. I take 0.50 x 2 daily, 1 in a.m. and ...

Has anyone ever taken Wellbutrin XL 150mg every other day instead of daily?

I take Celexa 20mg daily and my doctor added Wellbutrin XL 150mg daily for lack of motivation and energy. I've been on the Wellbutrin XL for 3 ...

Will Wellbutrin SR cause less anxiety than Wellbutrin XL?

I've been taking WellbutrinXL 150mg daily for 6 months (with Celexa 20mg) and its great. I've lost weight, have more motivation and energy ...

I am on citr to 300mgsr?az 20mg plus wellbutrin 150mg sr and I dont feel well can I increase?

i am on citraz 20 mg and wellbutrin sr 150mg idont feel good can i inrease to 300mg sr

Can Wellbutrin side-effects start belatedly (i.e., after several months)?

I'm trying to figure out if muscle weakness and tenderness in my left arm can be due to a side-effect of taking Wellbutrin. I've already ...