Can you drink alcohol while taking Levaquin?

Levaquin Facts and Comparisons at Drugs.com
Jul 8, 2008 ... Levaquin may cause dizziness or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. ...
http://www.drugs.com/cdi/levaquin.html
I hope this helps. Good luck and have a great holiday

Like ^ said. It will increase dizziness and lightheadedness. Other medications such as Benzodiazepines can cause the same problem. Merry Christmas!

some one asked this at the pharmacy i worked at and the pharmacist said that most antibiotics actualy lose effectiveness when drinking alcohol with it. so if you take levaquin and drink it will be harder to know if you have killed the bacteria fully (you cannot judge by lack of symptoms)