Can you buy amoxicillin over the counter in the u.s?

No without a prescription and it is a pharmacy counter sorry

Valtrex - Are there any over the counter medication for herpes?

where can u buy over the counter medications for herpes

You can buy amoxicillin OTC in mexico without a prescription, are there any safe internet sites?

Are there any places on the internet to purchase antibiotics legally and safely without a script?

My son was given amoxicillin 500mg I can't afford to buy it can he take augmentin 500/125 instead?

He is 10 years old and weighs about 120 lbs I took him to the er and he was diagnosed with pharyngitis/tonsillitis

My grandaughter has been on amoxicillin for 4 days. has been kept refridgerated but forgot to put it

... in last night . it sat on the counter overnight. will it hurt to give it to her. wondering how to best deal with this situation

Can you buy an anti-microbial (eye) opthalmic solution over the counter?

I am sure I have a fungus in my eye due to the fact that I had mold in my house. Now I have a floater in my left eye. Can I buy an anti-microbial ...