Can you buy amoxicillin over the counter in the u.s?

No without a prescription and it is a pharmacy counter sorry

Can I combine my antibiotic ( amoxicillin ) with an allergy pill ( diphenhydramine) ?

I was given amoxicillin for strep throat but just got an allergy so I would like to take an over the counter allergy pill for watery eyes, runny nose ...

You can buy amoxicillin OTC in mexico without a prescription, are there any safe internet sites?

Are there any places on the internet to purchase antibiotics legally and safely without a script?

What can I buy over the counter to substitute for mupirocin 2% oint?

Couldn't afford mupirocin need to no what I can buy over counter jus as good?

My grandaughter has been on amoxicillin for 4 days. has been kept refridgerated but forgot to put it

... in last night . it sat on the counter overnight. will it hurt to give it to her. wondering how to best deal with this situation

What are the interactions between Valtrex and Amoxicillin?

Since I've been taking Amoxicillin, my symptoms from the required Valtrex dosage have returned. Seems like the Valtrex has no effect. Is the ...