Can you buy amoxicillin over the counter in the u.s?

No without a prescription and it is a pharmacy counter sorry

Can I combine my antibiotic ( amoxicillin ) with an allergy pill ( diphenhydramine) ?

I was given amoxicillin for strep throat but just got an allergy so I would like to take an over the counter allergy pill for watery eyes, runny nose ...

What can I buy over the counter to substitute for mupirocin 2% oint?

Couldn't afford mupirocin need to no what I can buy over counter jus as good?

My son was given amoxicillin 500mg I can't afford to buy it can he take augmentin 500/125 instead?

He is 10 years old and weighs about 120 lbs I took him to the er and he was diagnosed with pharyngitis/tonsillitis

My grandaughter has been on amoxicillin for 4 days. has been kept refridgerated but forgot to put it

... in last night . it sat on the counter overnight. will it hurt to give it to her. wondering how to best deal with this situation

Can you buy an anti-microbial (eye) opthalmic solution over the counter?

I am sure I have a fungus in my eye due to the fact that I had mold in my house. Now I have a floater in my left eye. Can I buy an anti-microbial ...