Can you buy amoxicillin over the counter in the u.s?

No without a prescription and it is a pharmacy counter sorry

Can I combine my antibiotic ( amoxicillin ) with an allergy pill ( diphenhydramine) ?

I was given amoxicillin for strep throat but just got an allergy so I would like to take an over the counter allergy pill for watery eyes, runny nose ...

My grandaughter has been on amoxicillin for 4 days. has been kept refridgerated but forgot to put it

... in last night . it sat on the counter overnight. will it hurt to give it to her. wondering how to best deal with this situation

Can I buy estradiol sustained-release patch over the counter?

I want to buy estradiol sustained-release patch. Is it over the counter medicine?Please give me hint.

Over the counter anti anxiety meds?

my bro is stopping drinking and his anxiety is sky high hes after something u can buy over the counter in a normal chemists like boots

Is it ok to take acetaminophen, amoxicillin, and cephalexin together?

Ok i was given amoxicillin and cephalexin by a doctor and told to take a over the counter painreliever for my oral abcess and need to know if these ...

0 answers 18 days ago