Can you buy amoxicillin over the counter in the u.s?

No without a prescription and it is a pharmacy counter sorry

Zymine-D - can I buy over the counter?

Can I buy Zymine-D over the counter or is there any OTC medication that is similar

Valtrex - Are there any over the counter medication for herpes?

where can u buy over the counter medications for herpes

Can I combine my antibiotic ( amoxicillin ) with an allergy pill ( diphenhydramine) ?

I was given amoxicillin for strep throat but just got an allergy so I would like to take an over the counter allergy pill for watery eyes, runny nose ...

You can buy amoxicillin OTC in mexico without a prescription, are there any safe internet sites?

Are there any places on the internet to purchase antibiotics legally and safely without a script?

My grandaughter has been on amoxicillin for 4 days. has been kept refridgerated but forgot to put it

... in last night . it sat on the counter overnight. will it hurt to give it to her. wondering how to best deal with this situation