Can you buy amoxicillin over the counter in the u.s?

No without a prescription and it is a pharmacy counter sorry

Zymine-D - can I buy over the counter?

Can I buy Zymine-D over the counter or is there any OTC medication that is similar

You can buy amoxicillin OTC in mexico without a prescription, are there any safe internet sites?

Are there any places on the internet to purchase antibiotics legally and safely without a script?

My grandaughter has been on amoxicillin for 4 days. has been kept refridgerated but forgot to put it

... in last night . it sat on the counter overnight. will it hurt to give it to her. wondering how to best deal with this situation

Can you buy an anti-microbial (eye) opthalmic solution over the counter?

I am sure I have a fungus in my eye due to the fact that I had mold in my house. Now I have a floater in my left eye. Can I buy an anti-microbial ...

What are the interactions between Valtrex and Amoxicillin?

Since I've been taking Amoxicillin, my symptoms from the required Valtrex dosage have returned. Seems like the Valtrex has no effect. Is the ...