Can you a beer or two while taking Levaquin?

Hey pneill,

It is ok to have a beer or two while taking levaquin.

Laurie

pneill521 25 Jun 2011

Thanks Laurie but do you know it's ok?

LaurieShay 25 Jun 2011

Yes, I'm sure but if you want to be certain contact the pharmacist.

What are the effects of levaquin with alcohol?

I am taking this antibiotic because I am suffering from bronchitis. I am on my third day out of seven where I will be doing this treatment.

I got put on a methylprednisolone and was wondering if it was Ok just to have one beer?

cause i just want to drink one beer and the alcohol content is 4.8% for the beer. i was wondering if i could just have one and Ok to drink it with ...

I was diagnosed with Cirrhosis of Liver in Dec 13 excess alcohol consumption. Can I take beer?

I was taking alcohol occasionally for last 10 years. But it became regular since 2010. Then, from April 2013 the quantity became 180ml to 540ml daily ...

ROBAXIN side effects?

My friend was taking maximum dose of Robaxin and for a period of 12 days he was drinking 7 units of beer. He wants to know if he has done any long ...

Im supposed to start taking?

Antibuse starting Tommorow morning at 11am and is 11:15pm right now.. I have had one 18oz 4.2% alcohol beer and just finished it.. If I drink alot of ...