Can Xylocaine Jelly Gel be used for premature ejaculation?

No. Xylocaine Jelly is a local anesthetic. It won't help with premature ejaculation.

http://www.drugs.com/enc/premature-ejaculation.html

i suffer for premature ejaculation myself. In very rare cases, premature ejaculation may be purely a phyiological problem, however, in most cases it's psychological so local anasthetics like Xylocaine will not be effective, instead you will need to take an antidepressant such as Anafranil which contains (cloripramin), it acts as an anti anxiety medication that decreases tensin and fear of not performing well, thus decreases the secretion of Adrenalin wich causes this premature ejaculation. Personnaly it worked well for me.